Why do Americans hate JD Vance?

He seems pretty decent but needs to quit encouraging that people should have kids. That's not his business nor the nation's business.

Polls show JD Vance at only 35% favorability.

Why?

I have talked to people about JD and more than once I saw the hatred in their face when I mentioned his name, more than what I saw when I mentioned Trump. The hatred for JD is palpable.

Say what you want about him, but JD gave the best debate performance of any candidate to date. He was likeable, kind, friendly, and articulate and knowledgeable as everyone admits he beat Tim in the last VP debate. In short, he is the best communicator since Reagan hands down.

Are we simply seeing the power of the propaganda media who hate JD in full blossom, or is there something about JD to be hated more than Trump?
Mainly because he's not all that well known, compare him to the other VP nominee, he's only at 36 percent today, and that's actually up for him,

Say what you want about him, but JD gave the best debate performance of any candidate to date. He was likeable, kind, friendly, and articulate and knowledgeable as everyone admits he beat Tim in the last VP debate. In short, he is the best communicator since Reagan hands down.
Unquestionably.
Vance had command of the issues, the venue, and his opponent.
The left would hate him no matter what, but they hate him MORE because of the above.

Forum List

Back