DeSantis refusing to take calls

And none if it is making it to the people. Even their stupid requests for $750.00 are getting turned down.

The money going into NC is being distributed to democrat campaign donors.

I saw a woman on the news, they lost everything and got turned down for a measly 750 bucks.

Something is wrong and a lot of people are starting to ask questions

From Harris and Biden about the next hurricane.

So when the next response isn't what you had hoped, you know where the blame lies.

He is putting on a show for his base and for his possible future base in 2028

He assumes they are of low class and of low character, and he is putting in a show for them.

That's what GOP officials think of their voting base.

Kamala hasn't faced media scrutiny in months. Why would DeSantis want to take a call from a politician that gives away more money to Palestine refugees than North Carolina victims?

The NC response is a disaster. Last Friday our team along with several other organizations sent seven trucks to NC. As of Sunday night they are sitting, waiting for instructions to help. Nobody knows. It's a clown show.

One thing I am hearing? Those rednecks and hillbillies don't care. They just do what's needed. People with Phd's are lost

Harris had one job in the last 4 years, border czar, and she failed miserably. She just totally ignored the most destructive hurricane to ever hit the US. Harris' solution to everything is just to say, "I have solutions". This girl is totally incompetent at everything she does so I don't blame anyone who doesn't answer her calls. MAGA

Florida has a Cat 4 bearing down. I'm sure Desantis doesn't need Potato and Heels Up bothering him. He sees the disaster in NC going.

No help from those two

Smart move by DeSantis

He don’t need no stinking Federal Aid.
Florida can do it on its own

Forum List

Back