Tone Down the Rhetoric?

Angry bob square head is triggered again!!!

You're gonna start throwing shade about being triggered? Really?

You?

The hapless soul who absolutely lost their shit and went into apoplectic cursing fits when I asked you for an example connecting your claims to reality?

Sorry, panty shitter.....but that's quite the glass house you've got there

Nope. Idiot fuck voters should quit falling for the lesser-of-two-evils scam. Buncha suckers.

In comparison to what? You pretending to be above it all doesn't actually enact any policy, provide any leadership, or make any change. Its.....inert.

Inaction is not evidence of either political self awareness or some special insight. It demonstrates that you don't know how politics works. A vote isn't a fucking love letter or valentine. Its a a strategic move to defend your rights, where you vote for those who can both enact policy and protect the rights and freedoms you hold most dear.

Self inflicted political castration is an act of moral cowardice, putting your feelings and emotions over rights and freedoms.

In comparison to what? You pretending to be above it all doesn't actually enact any policy, provide any leadership, or make any change. Its.....inert.
I am above it. I refuse to vote for a bad candidate just because that's all the two shit parties offer up.
Inaction is not evidence of either political self awareness or some special insight. It demonstrates that you don't know how politics works. A vote isn't a fucking love letter or valentine. Its a a strategic move to defend your rights, where you vote for those who can both enact policy and protect the rights and freedoms you hold most dear.

Self inflicted political castration is an act of moral cowardice, putting your feelings and emotions over rights and freedoms.
Keep wankin'.

You morons who keep voting for this shit aren't part of the problem. You are THE problem.

Forum List

Back