Tone Down the Rhetoric?

I am above it. I refuse to vote for a bad candidate just because that's all the two shit parties offer up.

Keep wankin'.

You morons who keep voting for this shit aren't part of the problem. You are THE problem.
Can you give an example of a third party candidate who’d make a good president?

I am above it. I refuse to vote for a bad candidate just because that's all the two shit parties offer up.

Then you refuse to be relevant in enacting any policy, protecting any right, or providing any change. Nor does your inaction prevent anything you are opposing. The only product of your process is that sense of being 'above it'.

Your moral superiority is not served by sitting back and doing nothing useful as rights are stripped away. Its an act of selfish self service and moral cowardice.

You do what you can to actually help the most people, especially the vulnerable ones. Not just yourself.

Keep wankin'.

You morons who keep voting for this shit aren't part of the problem. You are THE problem.
You're already political castrated. Your inaction has rendered you irrelevant to any meaningful outcome. Which might explain your wild overreactions when asked to connection your Cliff Claven 'well actually's to the real world.

And of course, every ill you cite.....still happens. There's simply no reason for you. If you exist, if you don't exist, the outcome is unchanged.

If only smugness were a good replacement for rights and freedom.

A “physical altercation” could be anything.

A slight shove or something is most likely

If there had been an actual brawl, don’t you think that would’ve been all over the news?

Sounds like someone’s being a drama queen

A “physical altercation” could be anything.

A slight shove or something is most likely

If there had been an actual brawl, don’t you think that would’ve been all over the news?

Sounds like someone’s being a drama queen

"The News" is the publicity wing of the Democrat Party.

So, no.

Can you give an example of a third party candidate who’d make a good president?
Can you give an example of a two-party candidate who's worth a shit? Here's a hint: no one is going to step as long as you idiot fucks keep falling for the same scam over and over again.

Forum List

Back