House Speaker Says Screw Helene Victims

The Administration set up and is using FEMA funds for illegals. Deal with the political reality and stop whining.
You and Benedict Donald stop lying and I'll stop setting ya'll straight. Donnie is a liar and that's the political reality in America.

Not what KJP said.
It’s what Trump and the hacks in MAGA land have been accusing them off.

She said relief funds. Context would tell you that she’s talking about disaster relief funds and not the SSP or ESFP.

There are some gotaways.....

They are illegals entering that were not able to be caught because they are understaffed and under budgeted, of which the Senate bill that you chose not to pass, which funded the shortage, didn't get passed.....thank you very much! NOT!!!!
I had no input on the bill that it's authors voted against.

Why did we have this serious amount of illegals flooding the border? Trump didn't have the same problem.

Fema relief funds................duh
You’re very confused.

Disaster relief funds have not been used for migrants. SSP and EFSP funds specifically allocated for this was.

KJP’s statements are perfectly consistent with this if you have any idea how the government works.

She didn't specify in 2022.

Yes, she did...

Funding is also available through FEMA's emergency food and shelter program to eligible local governments and not for profit organizations upon request, to support humanitarian relief for migrants.

... how'd you miss that??

Yes, she did...

Funding is also available through FEMA's emergency food and shelter program to eligible local governments and not for profit organizations upon request, to support humanitarian relief for migrants.

... how'd you miss that??
Because she said different this year and that is why she failed a fact check.

Because she said different this year and that is why she failed a fact check.

She didn't say differently.

In 2022, she said SSA, not relief funds were available for migrants.

In 2024, she reiterated relief funds were not used for migrants.

Like I said earlier, but you're too dumb to understand... what she said confirms what I said.

:dance:

Thanks, again.

We don't NEED an "immigration bill." We have immigration LAWS in place now. What needs to be done is to ENFORCE them..vigorously.
If we had immigration law already in place as you claim,

then each president would not be given the leeway to do as they please, as it is now....there would be immigration law in place that all presidents follow and would be mandatory to follow.

The laws written are loose as a goose! Each president changes immigration policy like a roller coaster between presidents....

The Senate bill gives no leeway so each president can not do as they please....

And it funds border control increases, increases in detention cells, increase in the immigration courts to address the years of backlog cases, funds strategic border walls, etc etc.

It truly is a really GOOD BILL that addresses every problem....

Forum List

Back