Is Joe Biden switching sides?

So like Joe's people and Kommiela's people are fighting. Joe would probably be doing better then Kommiela today. If Joe had mental problems, Kommiela would 25th him. Assange, Diddy, all part of DARK BRANDON rising. Joe may have led a sinful life, but redemption is always possible.

Maybe he just wants revenge.

Hey Joe. It's me The Great Satan. You can still repent. Jesus will save you. You can have the ultimate revenge. Salvation. Give yourself to Christ and win me great victories. You can be in all those cool memes of American heros and I personally will deem them legit.

Joe Biden's legacy
113270412.jpg

So who, other than Jack citing himself on twitter, is saying that there was a physical altercation between Biden and Harris' staffers?

There's just jack and people citing jack. There's no primary source. Just some dude on Twitter saying it must be so.

Is that really all it takes to convince MAGA? Any random twitter post, backed with nothing?

The decaying corpse is butthurt. He's gonna shit-dick her campaign every chance he gets, between tanning his 80-year old junk on the beach and squeezing every last drop of '10% for the big guy' out of Ukraine. Surely the babysitter negotiated a $250M-$300M to walk away from the nomination, so the stammering fucktard is on cruise control and we're basically witnessing the longest, most tedious open-casket funeral in the history of the planet.

He's supposed to do Africa next month... maybe he'll visit Hussien's birthplace and shit his pants in tribute.... we all look forward to seeing that stuttering puddle of piss and shit being wheeled around the Serengeti with that 1000-yard fucktard stare... :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

So who, other than Jack citing himself on twitter, is saying that there was a physical altercation between Biden and Harris' staffers?

There's just jack and people citing jack. There's no primary source. Just some dude on Twitter saying it must be so.

Is that really all it takes to convince MAGA? Any random twitter post, backed with nothing?
So Joe and Kommiela worked on everything together and totally agreed?

Yes or No?

Yes or No?

So you have absolutely nothing save Jack from Twitter simply 'saying' that there was a physical altercation in the White House between Biden and Harris staffers.

Well that was easy.

The threshold for MAGA belief is so incompetently low. Literally any random twitter post is the gospel truth to these poor souls.

The decaying corpse is butthurt. He's gonna shit-dick her campaign every chance he gets, between tanning his 80-year old junk on the beach and squeezing every last drop of '10% for the big guy' out of Ukraine. Surely the babysitter negotiated a $250M-$300M to walk away from the nomination, so the stammering fucktard is on cruise control and we're basically witnessing the longest, most tedious open-casket funeral in the history of the planet.

He's supposed to do Africa next month... maybe he'll visit Hussien's birthplace and shit his pants in tribute.... we all look forward to seeing that stuttering puddle of piss and shit being wheeled around the Serengeti with that 1000-yard fucktard stare... :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
Diddy and Assange are both part of his revenge

113270412.jpg

^^^ Dark Brandon rising

Help America Joe. Win me great victories :evil:

So you have absolutely nothing save Jack from Twitter simply 'saying' that there was a physical altercation in the White House between Biden and Harris staffers.

Well that was easy.

The threshold for MAGA belief is so incompetently low. Literally any random twitter post is the gospel truth to these poor souls.
^^^ WEF/Democrats shill totally dodging the question.

Yes or No?
Again

^^^ WEF/Democrats shill totally dodging the question.

Again

Laughing....says the soul that can't provide one scrap of evidence that Biden and Harris staffers go into a physical altercation, despite the thread predicated on a video titled 'Biden Staff gets in CRAZY FIGHT with Kamala's'.

Just Jack from Twitter, saying it must be so. Citing himself.

Ah, MAGA. Critical thinking skills just aren't your bag.

Laughing....says the soul that can't provide one scrap of evidence that Biden and Harris staffers go into a physical altercation, despite the thread predicated on a video titled 'Biden Staff gets in CRAZY FIGHT with Kamala's'.

Just Jack from Twitter, saying it must be so. Citing himself.

Ah, MAGA. Critical thinking skills just aren't your bag.
Those shillbot isn't working correctly. I'll try a different way.

Joe and Kommiela worked on everything together and totally agreed?

Yes or No?

Attempt 3

Those shillbot isn't working correctly. I'll try a different way.

Joe and Kommiela worked on everything together and totally agreed?

Yes or No?

Attempt 3
Of course they don't agree on everything. Melania and Trump can't even agree on abortion. Why would Biden and Harris agree on every issue? Again, your lack of critical thinking skills are showing.

Now you try: what evidence is there of physical altercation between Biden and Harris' staff in the White House?

Y'know. The basis of the video that this thread is predicated on.

Its okay to admit you've got nothing.

Of course they don't agree on everything. Melania and Trump can't even agree on abortion. Why would Biden and Harris agree on every issue? Again, your lack of critical thinking skills are showing.

Now you try: what evidence is there of physical altercation between Biden and Harris' staff in the White House?

Y'know. The basis of the video that this thread is predicated on.

Its okay to admit you've got nothing.
Where do Biden and Kommiela disagree?

Where do Biden and Kommiela disagree?
That's not how this works, MAGA. I answered your question. Now you stop fleeing from mine.

What evidence is there of physical altercation between Biden and Harris' staff in the White House?

You flee again, and that's your answer. Nothing.

That's not how this works, MAGA. I answered your question. Now you stop fleeing from mine.

What evidence is there of physical altercation between Biden and Harris' staff in the White House?

You flee again, and that's your answer. Nothing.
If what you say is true then Brandon and Kommiela will both come out and say they were all in on the last 4 years together.

If what you say is true then Brandon and Kommiela will both come out and say they were all in on the last 4 years together.

No, nothing to back the claim that Biden and Harris staffers got into a physical altercation in the White House.

The entire premise of the thread is thus confirmed to be bullshit.

That was easy.

No, nothing to back the claim that Biden and Harris staffers got into a physical altercation in the White House.

The entire premise of the thread is thus confirmed to be bullshit.

That was easy.
You're a tard.

Do you agree that Biden Harris are a team that worked on everything together?

Forum List

Back