Holy crap. Watch this video

You haven't seen her yourself. You're just repeating what you've been told to say about her.
First time I saw her. I can recognize hysteria, stupidity and brainwashing. Trump cultists can't, hence why they're Trump cultists.

Come on, you really think she saw piles of corpses lying everywhere? Just how freakin' gullible are you rubes?

Rhetorical question, no reason to answer.

It's a fine conspraicy you've invented. Like all good conspiracies, it can't be disproved. When the piles of corpses never materialize ... why that's just proof the government covered it up!

What does that have to do with anything?

So, everyone is sitting around a huge banquet having a good meal, huh? No one has died, yeah?
Of course people have died. How does that make it a political conspiracy?

Doesn’t the fact that 100% of your “proof” for your conspiracies consist of randos posting on Tik Tok tell you anything?

What does that have to do with anything?
If you're going to pretend to be stupid, there's no reason for the adults to talk with you.

So, everyone is sitting around a huge banquet having a good meal, huh? No one has died, yeah?
And if you're just going to lie about what I say, the same.

Read the posts here. The Trump cultists here don't give two shits about the people. They just want reasons to hate.

First time I saw her. I can recognize hysteria, stupidity and brainwashing. Trump cultists can't, hence why they're Trump cultists.

Come on, you really think she saw piles of corpses lying everywhere? Just how freakin' gullible are you rubes?

It's a fine conspraicy you've invented. Like all good conspiracies, it can't be disproved. When the piles of corpses never materialize ... why that's just proof the government covered it up!
You are a vile little creature.
Too bad you don't have the self awareness to realize you do more harm to your cause with your constant toxicity.

You are a vile little creature.
Why do you spend you life seeking reasons to hate, to the point where you let yourself fall for every dumb conspiracy theory that comes your way? What turned you into a depraved hate addict?

And when your conspiracy theory turns out to be a load of crap, will you apologize?

Of course you won't. You'll just slither away, like you always do.

Why do you spend you life seeking reasons to hate, to the point where you let yourself fall for every dumb conspiracy theory that comes your way? What turned you into a depraved hate addict?

And when your conspiracy theory turns out to be a load of crap, will you apologize?

Of course you won't. You'll just slither away, like you always do.
You spew hatred with every post, you pathetic thread derailing troll.
No one takes you seriously as you are nothing but a site jester.
Your High Horse has kicked you on the chin so much, you suffer permanent brain damage. I suggest you wear a helmet when posting.

Cool, Trump cultists babbling idiot conspriacy theories, all for sick political gain. We just don't get ehough of that.

Stop tapdancing on the dead, Trump cult ghouls.

Oh, the woman, while possible sincere, is a hysterical idiot. She hasn't seen jack shit herself, she's just repeating rumors.
^^ typical lefty response, total contempt for people in need.

To these cultists criticizing the government when it is headed by Democrats is blasphemy.

^^ typical lefty response, total contempt for people in need.

To these cultists criticizing the government when it is headed by Democrats is blasphemy.
No, blasphemy is touting some sort of lame-ass conspiracy theory that the United States government is committing quasi-genocide by purposefully denying aid to flood victims

That’s blasphemy

No, blasphemy is touting some sort of lame-ass conspiracy theory that the United States government is committing quasi-genocide by purposefully denying aid to flood victims

That’s blasphemy
Wow, you just proved my point. :laughing0301:

That's real shit. Idc who you are.
What's the deal?

Oh dear, must be more Russian disinformation

In fact, it would not surprise me if that was Putin in drag in that video

All the people in North Carolina are loving their $750 Kamala checks.

They could not be happier.

GY_mDdvWgAAVd7d.jpg

I regret to inform the previous posters here that all positions in my pout-stalker coterie are currently filled.

I do recognize that they have just submitted impressive resumes.

I'll keep their applications on file, and review them again when Darwin frees up a spot, as he so often does.

Meanwhile, the Trump cultists here are all still parroting nutty conspiracy theories. None of them two shits about the people. They just want reasons to hate. Yes, it is that obvious.

Wow, you just proved my point. :laughing0301:
You can make an argument that federal response has been inadequate. That can, and has, been argued after every major disaster.

But to say the government is purposefully letting citizens die for political reasons is beyond the pale

You can make an argument that federal response has been inadequate. That can, and has, been argued after every major disaster.

But to say the government is purposefully letting citizens die for political reasons is beyond the pale
They ain’t doing it by accident, bub.

Whether it is directly intentional, or negligence through incompetence is irrelevant. They willfully appoint the most incompetent people to lead these agencies. That isn’t an accident.

Why isn't it plausible with the number of missing and presumed dead

Forum List

Back