Chad fails

It’s just what they do. Chasing that viral moment that makes you famous. Hoping for something to happen that will make you go viral. Here’s me eating lunch, here’s me putting on my shoes. It’s a psychological disorder really.

The reason they posted it? First of all they thought what a great moment to share of them running over a Trump sign. Then they got a flat. I can guarantee these liberal lunatics actually posted this thinking people would join them in calling Trump supporters assholes for spiking their signs. It never even dawned on them they were the assholes for running over it. They think they have the right to run over your property and you’re the problem for not letting them get away with it. The narcissism is so fucking deep they can’t help themselves.
But they started filming just driving down the road, no Trump sign. Why did they do that?

But they started filming just driving down the road, no Trump sign. Why did they do that?
It’s just what they do. Filming normal events and hoping something pops up. In this case they themselves had to make the something and they’re fine with that too. They’re just fucking crazy and think they deserve to be famous. We have a new millionaire making the rounds for promoting spitting on a dick. And this is out of bounds? I don’t think so.

Why would they post it?

No one has answered that

Let’s say it’s real (it’s not). Why wouldn’t they just delete the video since it obviously went south and obviously did not at all fit their intention?

Why in earth would go and upload it to Tik Tok after the fact?

Why would they post it?

No one has answered that

Let’s say it’s real (it’s not). Why wouldn’t they just delete the video since it obviously went south and obviously did not at all fit their intention?

Why in earth would go and upload it to Tik Tok after the fact?
They didn’t think it was a fail. They thought it would show what assholes republicans are for booby trapping the sign. It’s as simple as that.

Forum List

Back