General Flynn EXPOSES The Dark TRUTH About What's Happening In Appalachia: 'THOUSANDS Are Dead...'

Yes. He was

You lie and ignore all evidence you simply can’t handle, like: https://thehill.com/opinion/judicia...s-rotten-in-flynns-case-and-maybe-others-too/

FBI agent doubted Flynn’s alleged “guilt:” https://www.npr.org/2020/09/25/9168...had-doubts-about-investigation-document-shows

And there are a whole array of additional bases upon which my contentions are supported. Nothing of the sort comes from the miserable twat rash, stupida.

You have quite an imagination.

The funniest thing about that is when the orange rapist told everybody he fired flynn for lying to mike pence.

When trump had been fully aware of the lie to Pence for a while and knew it was a lie.
If it was believed that he had lied to the Vice President, then firing him would have been appropriate.

But you keep using baseless and dishonest terms.

You don’t have to worry about losing cred. You don’t have any to begin with. Some you can’t lose any more.

If it was believed that he had lied to the Vice President, then firing him would have been appropriate.
I don't disagree. Of course he told the same lie to trump, and Trump didn't mind.

So it was funny that Trump gave that as the reason for diring him. Typical nonstop bullshit from the slob.

Both parties have used money originally intended for other uses. FEMA will perform in North Carolina just as it always has. One can take from one (debt) source to give to another, they can do the same again.
Have you heard of disaster equity at FEMA?

Have you heard of disaster equity at FEMA?

Actually, the president and a bipartisan group of congresspeople did request the special session. You post lies without even trying, haha

Ah ha ha you idiot, that had absolutely nothing to do with calling a special session.

You're special.
The words appear right in your post, genius.

Like is said... you even post lies when you aren't trying to lie... good stuff

I especially like when you have these little tantrums when everyone can see you're wrong. Warms the heart.

Forum List

Back