I'm Proud to be an Extremist

No, you idiot child, I will not abandon my faith and join you in your worship of Government.
LOL , should have said self-deception. You actually believe you're a Christian. Good luck with that. I know many of no religious following who are more Christian than most who believe they are Christians. Sad but true. You fit that pattern from what you've written and if you can't figure out what I mean it's more relevant than you can ever know.

LOL , should have said self-deception. You actually believe you're a Christian. Good luck with that. I know many of no religious following who are more Christian than most who believe they are Christians. Sad but true. You fit that pattern from what you've written and if you can't figure out what I mean it's more relevant than you can ever know.
There sure are an awful lot of leftists here who claim to speak for God.

If you don't set yourself straight, one day it'll be too late.

In fact for those of you who missed it I was basically called that yesterday in different words. Well guess what? I don't give a that's behind.

As my love for God is extreme, my love for America is extreme, my love for the US Constitution is extreme, and my love for the man who is going to save our country and make this nation is extreme.

We're nearly there folks. After four years of watching what was once the greatest nation in the world crumble before our eyes, we almost got a month left to what will be the most important election of US history.

That isn't very long at all now as it's going to be very extreme. It's also going to be extreme when the 47th president will take the stage for his victory speech and there will be an extreme deportation and the biggest one in US history. Yep, I sure am proud to be an extreme American patriot.

If your love for the constitution is extreme, then why are you backing a candidate who called for its termination?

Or advocating a president's authority to simply 'take out' any American they deem a threat? Presumably with no charges, trial or oversight.

What about the right to due process? A trial? What about the law, grand juries, evidence? You don't seem to have any particular love of the constitution, or laws, or our rights.

There sure are an awful lot of leftists here who claim to speak for God.

If you don't set yourself straight, one day it'll be too late.
I'm not the one with so much pride that it's blinding me to the point that I do not know myself
As I said good luck you're going to need it. I live my life with GOD not looking at it from afar.

I'm not the one with so much pride that it's blinding me to the point that I do not know myself
As I said good luck you're going to need it. I live my life with GOD not looking at it from afar.
There's an awful lot of you who claim to know what's in other people's hearts, too.

Such unmerited arrogance. God will not be amused when you meet Him.

Fuck off I'm in a super bad mood right now.

So bad, it seems, that you eagerly support a candidate that has called for the termination of the constitution, who insists he'll be a dictator on day one.

The constitution is little more than toilet paper to your ilk.

There's an awful lot of you who claim to know what's in other people's hearts, too.

Such unmerited arrogance. God will not be amused when you meet Him.

Laughing.....you speak for God now?

But tell us more about unmerited arrogance. For the giggles.

Oh, I make no claim to speak for God, unlike you. I rely on His Word.

God is the only one doing the judging. Not you. You pretending to speak for God, telling us how God is going to judge others is just meaningless dogshit.

But again, tell us more about unmerited arrogance. And how you, some rando on the internet, are metting out God's judgment on people you've never met.

Again, for the giggles.

God is the only one doing the judging. Not you. You pretending to speak for God, telling us how God is going to judge others is just meaningless dogshit.

But again, tell us more about unmerited arrogance. And how you, some rando on the internet, are metting out God's judgment on people you've never met.

Again, for the giggles.
Ahh, I see the problem. You're functionally illiterate.

I'm not calling down God's judgement. I'm using His Word to show you that He will not be mocked.

Understand now? The smart money says "NO!"

Ahh, I see the problem. You're functionally illiterate.

I'm not calling down God's judgement. I'm using His Word to show you that He will not be mocked.

Understand now? The smart money says "NO!"

Nah, I just reject you as God, as speaking for God, or for metting out God's judgment on earth on people you've never met.

But tell us more about unmerited arrogance. Pretend to be God again if you'd like. I'll just laugh all the harder.

Nah, I just reject you as God, as speaking for God, or for metting out God's judgment on earth on people you've never met.

But tell us more about unmerited arrogance. Pretend to be God again if you'd like. I'll just laugh all the harder.
Yup, I knew you'd misunderstand yet again.

Thing is, I'm not sure it's intentional. You may really BE that dumb.

Yup, I knew you'd misunderstand yet again.

Thing is, I'm not sure it's intentional. You may really BE that dumb.

Nah, you claimed to speak for God, telling us what God would think about someone you've never met.

You're not God. You don't speak for God. God will judge for himself. He's not bound whatever some rando on an internet chat board insists he must do.

But tell us again about unmerited arrogance. So we can all keep laughing.

Nah, you claimed to speak for God, telling us what God would think about someone you've never met.

You're not God. You don't speak for God. God will judge for himself. He's not bound whatever some rando on an internet chat board insists he must do.

But tell us again about unmerited arrogance. So we can all keep laughing.
I have done none of the things you claim. Yet you continue lying.

Forum List

Back