I'm Proud to be an Extremist

Even trump tried to hold a Bible ( upside down ) on the steps of a church ( which he never entered , let alone pray in. ). He knows the value the right places on those symbols of religion ( not GOD ).That only shows contempt for god.
That's between Trump and God.

Say, you wouldn't be trying to speak for God here, would you? I'm told that's a bad thing. I never do it, myself. But then, I don't think I'm the highest power in the universe. I'm not a leftist.

That's between Trump and God.

Say, you wouldn't be trying to speak for God here, would you? I'm told that's a bad thing. I never do it, myself. But then, I don't think I'm the highest power in the universe. I'm not a leftist.
Just observing people making fools of themselves. Not judging. Trump may actually believe he's a good Christian. , that's all on him.

I don't have to explain anything, your petulant foot-stamping notwithstanding.
You made the statement about the left , I countered with evidence of egregious behavior concerning God and worship from someone who represents many on the new right. You don't have to reply. You can simple ignore the facts. You seem to do that well.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back