I'm Proud to be an Extremist

I have done none of the things you claim. Yet you continue lying.
Again, bullshit. You pretended you speak for God by telling us what God would be 'amused' when some poster met him.

You're not God. You don't speak for God. You don't discern God's judgments. You don't met out any of those judgments on anyone. Nor is God bound whatever hapless bullshit you make up.

But please, tell us more about unmerited arrogance. And try to pretend to speak for God again. As icing on the arrogance cake.

Again, bullshit. You pretended you speak for God by telling us what God would be 'amused' when some poster met him.

You're not God. You don't speak for God. You don't discern God's judgments. You don't met out any of those judgments on anyone. Nor is God bound whatever hapless bullshit you make up.

But please, tell us more about unmerited arrogance. And try to pretend to speak for God again. As icing on the arrogance cake.
Wow, you sure are heavily emotionally invested in being wrong.

Pretty sure God has something to say about making false claims, too. Shall I look that up for you, too?

Wow, you sure are heavily emotionally invested in being wrong.

Pretty sure God has something to say about making false claims, too. Shall I look that up for you, too?

Laughing....so first you tried to speak for God, telling us how he was going to feel about something. And now you pretend to speak for me, telling me what I'm emotionally invested in?

Nah.....you're just another unmerited arrogant rando pretending to speak for God. Your ilk are a dime a dozen.

God judges for himself. You're irrelevant to that process.

Laughing....so first you tried to speak for God, telling us how he was going to feel about something. And now you pretend to speak for me, telling me what I'm emotionally invested in?

Nah.....you're just another unmerited arrogant rando pretending to speak for God. Your ilk are a dime a dozen.

"God judges for himself." That what I've been saying, you idiot.

How do you know 'God judges for himself?' Seems you are guilty of doing what you accuse others of doing.

"God judges for himself." That what I've been saying, you idiot.

No it isn't. This is what you said.

"God will not be amused when you meet Him."

You don't speak for God. God does his own judging. And he's not bound to any of your bullshit pretending.

You're just oozing unmerited arrogance.

Laughing.....you speak for God now?

But tell us more about unmerited arrogance. For the giggles.
You are so lost I can't help you and I am no longer willing to give you a platform to spew your ignorance. Once and for all good luck.

No it isn't. This is what you said.

"God will not be amused when you meet Him."

You don't speak for God. God does his own judging. And he's not bound to any of your bullshit pretending.

You're just oozing unmerited arrogance.
And I backed up what I said with Scripture. Funny how you seem to keep forgetting that part, so you don't have any challenge to your unmerited arrogance.

And I backed up what I said with Scripture. Funny how you seem to keep forgetting that part, so you don't have any challenge to your unmerited arrogance.

You pretended you speak for God. You don't. God judges. Not you.

Not even in your unmerited arrogance of trying to play God.

Nope. But if that fiction makes you feel better, go for it.
Even trump tried to hold a Bible ( upside down ) on the steps of a church ( which he never entered , let alone pray in. ). He knows the value the right places on those symbols of religion ( not GOD ).That only shows contempt for god.

No matter how often and stridently you say it, it just keeps on not being true.

A leftist would rather lie than do anything else.
Explain trump then , the biggest liar by far. Perhaps he's not a Democrat or Republican. ( He has been both. ) He's most likely a simple opportunist. He's transformed the republican party into something that's hardly recognizable anymore.

Forum List

Back