Unbelievable....Trumpers don't realize that Navajos are Americans

Oh I'm as ure it happened. I used to live near a reservation. You'd be a surprised how many ignorant brain dead morons don't understand that natives are US citizens and get angry if they see them voting or just see them in general.
One of my friends is Dakota Sioux. I've personally witnessed him being harassed by racist assholes countless times and took a baseball bat two at least two of their heads when they tried to get violent with him.
Standing Bear , Ponca chief , won his court case in 1879. With common sense and wisdom he said " My skin is different from yours , but if you cut my hand does it not bleed like yours. I am a man. " Those may not be the exact words but it's the best I can remember..Still we have ignorant people today making similar judgments about other people.

It’s been looked into. There’s nothing they can do because I do t see anything wrong. Yes… YOUR Society. It most definitely is not mine.
Detachment , projection and blame issues. All can be dealt with when you finally take responsibility for yourself. You just need some professional help to get there.

Detachment , projection and blame issues. All can be dealt with when you finally take responsibility for yourself. You just need some professional help to get there.
They say there’s noting they can do because I have zero interest in changing.

One change though… You get added to the ignore list.

They say there’s noting they can do because I have zero interest in changing.

One change though… You get added to the ignore list.
Thanks , I don't like lost causes , especially self-inflicted ones.

Forum List

Back