MTG - "Yes, They Can Control the Weather"

This what happens when a state is the bottom ten in education.

What does education have to do with a nature disaster? Good fckn grief
Pretty interesting the way so many Trumpsters here aren't exactly disagreeing with MTG.

Evidently they're buying the conspiracy theory that Helene was a political tactic.

This is a major American political party.

A hurricane is a weather related event....(Not globull warming)

The aftermath has become political. Sad

Pretty interesting the way so many Trumpsters here aren't exactly disagreeing with MTG.

Evidently they're buying the conspiracy theory that Hurricane Helene was a political tactic.

No, you just moved the goal post. The original premise was about controlling the weather, something you white dudes for Kamala seemed completely unaware of. Then it shifted to the hurricane being controlled. I don’t know about that but they clearly have the ability to do so. Since they have the abilities to steer a hurricane, a better question is why didn’t they attempt to? If they aren’t using their abilities to protect us from hurricanes, what are they using those abilities for?

So you came in here to proudly act like you are too stupid to understand the difference.

And were supposed to react to this stupidity.

Okay, here's your reaction.

View attachment 1022756
1728236237874.png

So you come on here to conduct personal attacks and deny the fact that people like you have been announcing for decades that mankind is changing the climate/weather while in turn denying that mankind is capable of changing the climate/weather.

Sounds like the ignorance here is idiots like you who's only method of convincing others to your cause is to gaslight others with your slimy corruptive rhetoric as you do with other subjects.

Go crawl back to the cesspool you came from and eat your maggots.

CHUCKLE

:)

Last edited:

Evidently they're buying the conspiracy theory that Hurricane Helene was a political tactic.

You're adding to people's words. Some on this thread simply said that weather modification is a real thing, something you and others seem to be completely unaware of. What is dishonest is to ignore that and to add on to what people have been saying.

You're adding to people's words. Some on this thread simply said that weather modification is a real thing, something you and others seem to be completely unaware of. What is dishonest is to ignore that and to add on to what people have been saying.
So I'm sure you can show me where Trumpsters are disagreeing with her. Because that is what I said.

Perhaps I missed a few. Go ahead.

Let's not forget about Trump's buddy, Laura Loomer

"Is the Deep State activating HAARP to disrupt the Iowa Caucus?" Loomer wrote on X, formerly Twitter. HAARP—a high-power radio transmitter—is now based in Alaska under the jurisdiction of the University of Alaska Fairbanks. The university says the project is there to study part of the Earth's atmosphere. It was set up in 1993 and funded by the U.S. military until 2014. "We all know @NikkiHaley has a lot of friends in the defense industry and Military industrial complex. She's losing in Iowa, and now Iowa is set to get hit with a ONCE IN A DECADE blizzard as Donald Trump is set to dominate the Iowa Caucus."

Forum List

Back