MTG - "Yes, They Can Control the Weather"

Are you seriously that stupid? Just because humans are effecting climate change doesn't mean they can actually control the weather.
it’s amazing how many morons came out in this thread as completely detached from reality.

WE CAN CONTROL THE WEATHER. WE DID IT IN VIETNAM. THE MIDDLE EAST DOES IT ALL THE TIME CREATING RAIN STORMS. THE UN EVEN MADE IT ILLEGAL TO CONTROL THE WEATHER DURING WAR TIME.
Maybe you can see this in all caps. Retards.

Stop with your democrat sheep irrationality for a second…
and-wed-have-single-payer-healthcare-v0-zlcfn2vkwzsd1.png

it’s amazing how many morons came out in this thread as completely detached from reality.
It has become the party of Qanon, Flat Earth, MTG, Trump, Mr. Pillow, Dripping Rudy, Laura Loomer, Lauren Boebert, George Santos, The Kraken Lady, Alex Jones, and every last fucking insane conspiracy theory you can (or can't) imagine.

But it gets much worse: Around 40% of this country is on board with it.

People all around the world are looking at us and wondering what the fuck happened. What do we tell them?

Last edited:
It has become the party of Qanon, Flat Earth, MTG, Trump, Mr. Pillow, Dripping Rudy, Laura Loomer, Lauren Boebert, George Santos, The Kraken Lady, Alex Jones, and every last fucking insane conspiracy theory you can (or can't) imagine.

But it gets much worse: Around 40% of this country is on board with it.

People all around the world are looking at us and wondering what the fuck happened. What do we tell them?
Are they really on board? Or is it the Titanic phenomenon. Thanks to Gingrich, Atwater and Norquist the GOP went off course and finally hit an iceberg. So they either stay on the ship that will either sink in 4 weeks or 4 years or get onto a lifeboat like Cheney, Bush, Romney etc… have. Keep in mind, Cheney, Bush and company were fine with hyping up the threat of WMDs, defunding social security, spending like drunk sailors on shore leave. I guess the current crop of wannabe despots that is tge GOP was a bridge too far for them but they were no real bargains.

My point is that the 40 percent are choosing between relevance and not. You’d hope they would have some patriotism. You’d be wrong.

Are they really on board? Or is it the Titanic phenomenon. Thanks to Gingrich, Atwater and Norquist the GOP went off course and finally hit an iceberg. So they either stay on the ship that will either sink in 4 weeks or 4 years or get onto a lifeboat like Cheney, Bush, Romney etc… have. Keep in mind, Cheney, Bush and company were fine with hyping up the threat of WMDs, defunding social security, spending like drunk sailors on shore leave. I guess the current crop of wannabe despots that is tge GOP was a bridge too far for them but they were no real bargains.

My point is that the 40 percent are choosing between relevance and not. You’d hope they would have some patriotism. You’d be wrong.

The Struggle Sessions have begun.....they are losing

Are they really on board? Or is it the Titanic phenomenon.
Trump has been a political figure for eight years now, and everyone knows who and what he is. He's not exactly a mystery. Even people who don't really pay all that much attention to this stuff have a pretty good idea. We've seen and heard from the other people I mentioned, and they're no mystery, either.

Right now Harris is leading Trump by 2 points nationwide, and I'd guess that he's under-polling by at least two or three percent. So yeah, I think enough of America is fine with this. Enough of America is attracted to this person, the people around him, and what they represent.

This appears to be what we are, largely. I learned that in 2016, and I've pretty much come to terms with it. I was wrong, but I'm over it. This awful period has said a great deal about this country.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back