If you think about it, any politician could pretend to be like Trump if they wanted to

Trump tries desperately to come across manly, tough, and intelligent, but it’s fairly obvious he is deeply insecure, fragile, simple-minded, and rather pathetic.

Because Trump is willing to shamelessly lie about just about anything, he puts on the front his supporters want to see. I have no earthly idea why they actually fall for it given the ample evidence of the contrary, but here we are either way.

Sure every politician including democrats lie, but no one from either party is willing to go to the lengths Trump does. No one is that childish, immature, and desperate to be liked. I guess Trump’s facade does manage to fool enough people. I’ll never understand why, but I find myself very unimpressed because anyone could pull the same shtick if they wanted to.
If you watch TV and Movies over the last few decades and longer, near everything evil is some form of white hate group. Very little looks at hate inside inner city areas and barrios. Propaganda works on citizens. To say that there is not any of that in white enclaves is a fallacy though. I keep telling you. We live in a group versus group propaganda hate game pushed from elites and opportunists. We lionize people who have ulterior motives and destroy those who do not or have much less. We see the people in those hilly areas affected from Helene looking more human than Klan members burning crosses and killing minorities as propaganda endlessly tells us. The real enemies in that regard are the TV media and entertainers. They are responsible for murdering many and the destruction of countless billions of dollars in property. Justice will eventually catch up to them and the pious smirks and self-important god like state they think themselves as will turn to fear deserved karma someday.

Trump tries desperately to come across manly, tough, and intelligent, but it’s fairly obvious he is deeply insecure, fragile, simple-minded, and rather pathetic.

Because Trump is willing to shamelessly lie about just about anything, he puts on the front his supporters want to see. I have no earthly idea why they actually fall for it given the ample evidence of the contrary, but here we are either way.

Sure every politician including democrats lie, but no one from either party is willing to go to the lengths Trump does. No one is that childish, immature, and desperate to be liked. I guess Trump’s facade does manage to fool enough people. I’ll never understand why, but I find myself very unimpressed because anyone could pull the same shtick if they wanted to.
No one is that childish, immature, and desperate
look in the mirror billy....

Forum List

Back