Unprecedented Warming My Ass

Kellen Driscoll bought his Shore Acres home in 2019.
The four-bedroom home built in 1960 had no flood history.

It flooded for the first time four years ago when tropical storm Eta dumped over 3 feet of water. Then it happened again, and again. Like many others there, he put his home up for sale this year. After seeing little interest, he cut the asking price.

Hurricane Helene pushed more than 6 feet of storm surge in the neighborhood. The rushing waters ripped the “For Sale” sign off his front lawn, and etched a waterline that reached halfway up his front door, just underneath the doorbell. He reduced the asking price for a fifth time.

“We flooded here four times in the last four years,” said Driscoll, as he threw his television sets, furniture, appliances and other belongings to the curb. “I’m just hoping I can sell the house. It’s a good neighborhood for sure, but dealing with the floods is horrible.”

Kellen Driscoll bought his Shore Acres home in 2019.
The four-bedroom home built in 1960 had no flood history.

It flooded for the first time four years ago when tropical storm Eta dumped over 3 feet of water. Then it happened again, and again. Like many others there, he put his home up for sale this year. After seeing little interest, he cut the asking price.

Hurricane Helene pushed more than 6 feet of storm surge in the neighborhood. The rushing waters ripped the “For Sale” sign off his front lawn, and etched a waterline that reached halfway up his front door, just underneath the doorbell. He reduced the asking price for a fifth time.

“We flooded here four times in the last four years,” said Driscoll, as he threw his television sets, furniture, appliances and other belongings to the curb. “I’m just hoping I can sell the house. It’s a good neighborhood for sure, but dealing with the floods is horrible.”

The record decade for canes is still the 1940s, second place the 1890s...

Last time a Cat 5 got as far north as Martha's Vineyard = 1938

A key claim by the climate community is that today's rate of warming - 1.5C in 100 years - is unprecedented. Never before has temperature risen so fast. I have yet to see them ever support their claim with data.

Here is definitive proof that that claim is fraudulent.

"...the Eemian was punctuated by many short-lived cold events, as shown by variations in electrical conductivity (a proxy for windblown dust, with more dust indicating colder, more arid conditions) and stable oxygen isotopes (a proxy for air temperature) of the ice were used by these workers infer the climatic conditions during the Eemian. The cold events seemed to last a few thousand years, and the magnitude of cooling was similar to the difference between glacial and interglacial conditions; a very dramatic contrast in climate. Furthermore, the shifts between these warm and cold periods seemed to be extremely rapid, possibly occurring over a few decades or less...."

Sudden climate changes in the recent geological record

Hmmmm.... examples of extreme natural warming and cooling trends within an interglacial period which occurred suddenly.

Opps... there goes that unprecedented warming theory.
1699188737037-jpeg.853521

Forum List

Back