Democrats: The Party of a Govt America Does Not Trust

Naw, Sue, we just point out that if you go through life hating liberals, Muslims, Gays and women who are actually enjoying their sex lives, you are going to be pretty miserable.
I don’t know, whenever I see the dems partners, in iran, on tv they don’t look like they are enjoying anything

Naw, Sue, we just point out that if you go through life hating liberals, Muslims, Gays and women who are actually enjoying their sex lives, you are going to be pretty miserable.

Hey BULLDOG I have had this poster on ignore for years for just this reason.

Tell me how nasty I am compared to this.

This is regular treatment from liberal "men".

If Trump wins--and at this point I think it's likely, but not for sure--the roots of this started in 2020, during Covid.

No matter how badly Democrats want to tie him to the vaccine, lockdowns, and other terrible policies, they're the party of the Covid Response, which was a disaster. We're still not talking about the depth and breadth of it, but it's showing up in how readily people understand that FEMA does not support Americans, but is interested in illegals. How our govt will support Ukraine, and not flood victims.

No one trusts the govt, and Democrats are now the party of Big Government.

And Big Government has become very uncool among some interesting groups.

Good luck, Democrats.

Trump was President when COVID hit.

You accurately note that the response was Terrible.

It was HIS response

The one good thing he did )fast tracking the vaccine) you don’t trust

It’s mind boggling

Trump was President when COVID hit.

You accurately note that the response was Terrible.

It was HIS response

The one good thing he did )fast tracking the vaccine) you don’t trust

It’s mind boggling

Read the thread--this is not working

See the OP--people do not trust the govt. The Democrats are absolutely the party of Big Govco.

All you have in response to that are fruitless efforts to shame me or call me names. That hasn't worked for years. Maybe decades. Yeah, decades.
You have no shame.

I was called a delusional twat in this thread. I have been told I should die.

That's not working either. I'm only nasty because I see the truth, I say it, and you are losing.

Also, I don't care what you think of me.
You obviously don't about what your once self would think about you either. Your acceptance into the Church of Trump is complete. All Praise Trump!!

Dems Love Big GOVT

Repubs Love Big GOVT
LxsGigr.jpg

The MAGA movement has succeeded in eroding trust for all our major institutions for many people. You should be ashamed, but that was your goal to start with.
When trust is not deserved, it is not earned. I suggest you deal with it.

This distrust transcends political parties and affiliations. It has been going on for decades on memory. Each party's rule of government takes government abuse to even greater extremes.

Ashamed?? For exposing how demafascist are corrupt and liars??
Ashamed for falling for all those conspiracy theories. The Bible says be innocent as doves, but wise as a serpent. Seems you got that backward.

None of it worked. None of it worked. None of it worked. None of it worked.

And though people might not talk about it openly YET, they know it. And don't trust the largely Dem gov and bureaucracy who forced it on us.
Yes it did

In cases where people mingled, Covid spread
The US was no different than the rest of the world in enacting strict infection protocols to protect the public against an unknown virus

The difference was we had demented idiots like you who were determined to see as many die as possible

Pay no attention to medical experts. Intermingle, let the weak die so that the strong are not inconvenienced

Hey BULLDOG I have had this poster on ignore for years for just this reason.

Tell me how nasty I am compared to this.

This is regular treatment from liberal "men".
You've made it clear that you hate all those on that list. That much hate has gotta have an effect. Makes no difference to me if you continue being so nasty. There are lots of nasty MAGAs. You're just one more.

The difference was we had demented idiots like you who were determined to see as many die as possible
You were interested in enforcing guidelines based on a politically motivated scientific understanding of a virus. Not a strict science-backed understanding. You know, the best possible way to deal with the spread and minimize loss of life.

Instead, lives were ruined, and when Trump insisted on opening up our society again, you chastised him. You wanted this to continue, the sadists that you were. We all fought back and now society is open again.

When trust is not deserved, it is not earned. I suggest you deal with it.

This distrust transcends political parties and affiliations. It has been going on for decades on memory. Each party's rule of government takes government abuse to even greater extremes.
Yet MAGAs worship trump.

You've made it clear that you hate all those on that list. That much hate has gotta have an effect. Makes no difference to me if you continue being so nasty. There are lots of nasty MAGAs. You're just one more.
You're so full of fear. I feel sorry for you. For someone belonging to a party of "diversity," you surely react in a nasty manner to different viewpoints.

More Americans voted for a Democratic president than voted for a Republican version.

I suggest your vocabulary needs more work.

Anyway, the rest of the world doesn't trust either party, so there's that.
Did they do so because they were making an informed decision...or did they do so because the Main Stream Media covered up issues that would have been harmful to the eventual winner? Like influence peddling and cognitive decline?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back