Democrats: The Party of a Govt America Does Not Trust

What’s not working is you.

You get everything completely backwards

How can someone so hateful name themselves “Sweet” anything?

Disagreement is not hate.

Look at what has been said about me in this thread. THAT is hate--all on your side

And you saw what it did to the rest of the world. Particularly to countries like Italy.

Smooth move, slick.

You do realize the rest of the industrialized world had significantly lower COVID death rates than the US.

Mainly because the US had a significant number of COVID deniers who spread misinformation, urged people to ignore COVID safety protocols and not get vaccinated

You have no shame.

1728222139968.png

You do realize the rest of the industrialized world had significantly lower COVID death rates than the US.

Mainly because the US had a significant number of COVID deniers who spread misinformation, urged people to ignore COVID safety protocols and not get vaccinated

Wrong--because we are already vastly unhealthy

Ashamed for falling for all those conspiracy theories. The Bible says be innocent as doves, but wise as a serpent. Seems you got that backward.

Jesus hurt people's feelings all the time, sorry to tell you. Compare and contrast how I speak to those who call me twat v. how I speak to them in the first place.

You used the same template for Climate Change and applied it to Covid. It backfired. Instead of engaging the population in a manner that didn't involve putting them down, you literally persecuted them and a good deal of them resisted.

Yes, yes they are, and yes they do. But those vaccines never failed at such an abysmal rate as the ones rolled out in response to the virus.

My unscientific view was they worked but for a very short time and in my case, I had no desire to get injected every couple months and I understand a reluctance to do that.

As a proportion to population yes.

There goes your overreliance on statistics. Take time to do your research. Or, really, just take time to think. It isn't hard.
That is what rate means
Proportion to population
The US was much worse than similar countries

One could argue that. Vaccines are scientific thought. The Covid one simply didn't work that well.

Yes, and had horrid side effects, in many cases, more dangerous than the virus itself.

But we can't say that yet

We just don't trust the govt

You used the same template for Climate Change and applied it to Covid. It backfired. Instead of engaging the population in a manner that didn't involve putting them down, you literally persecuted them and a good deal of them resisted.
Climate Change gave COVID deniers their Playbook

Ignore Science
Create your own facts
Spread misinformation

Operation Warp Speed had its merits. But the pharmaceutical industry is rarely interested in putting down something that can be cured in favor of barely treating it with minimally effective drugs and monopolizing the profits.

$$$$$$. But again, this happened under Trump. I might even argue that Hillary would have done no better but if Hillary had done exactly the same as Trump she would have then been championed by Democrats and condemned by Republicans.

This is all you have left. Character attacks.

Self-loathing leads you to be who you are. Attack me the way you do. It doesn't have anything to do with me.

Seek help. Post haste.

This one won't attack you as much as he will attack me, see. I'm a woman. This is what they do, over and over, for as long as the WWW has been around.

Forum List

Back