General Flynn EXPOSES The Dark TRUTH About What's Happening In Appalachia: 'THOUSANDS Are Dead...'

General Flynn isn't the one who promised to help the Hurricane victims, then gave them a measly $750 dollars.

If anyone is a "liar", that would be you, the Democrat party, and those who voted for them.
Handouts of even $750 should be scorned by the Galts of the world, not because of their size, but because if their very existence!

#HYPOCRITES

Sparky, there should have been proof available from the get go....

How hard would it have been for just one person at that town hall meeting, recording the govt telling them all their property was being taken by the govt from them....

Instead we have nothing but a tweet or tok.....

It's too easy to make up lies without any evidence.... You can't check all of these made up lies out....take people away from the real emergencies going on....to see if no evidence claims, are true.
Just who is the liar is , what is misinfo , and where the status of these folks is not clear C4All

What is really going on in Ashville isn't in mainstream media, nor is it being forwarded by our government

It is coming from these isolated sources on scene , which our government is arresting!

That speaks volumes.....

~S~

Just who is the liar is , what is misinfo , and where the status of these folks is not clear C4All

What is really going on in Ashville isn't in mainstream media, nor is it being forwarded by our government

It is coming from these isolated sources on scene , which our government is arresting!

That speaks volumes.....

~S~
Telling folks the lie that it was announced at a town hall that the govt was confiscating and taking all of their property from them....spreading that lie is harmful. If the lie were true, a video of the govt saying that in the town hall would have been part of the tok....

Do the thousands dead include those shot by democrats looking for survivors?

You're a rotten human being to spread Flynn's lies. Do you also call yourself a Christian?

"Among the rumors shared by online users were claims that U.S. government officials organized a town meeting with Chimney Rock's residents, where the officials told the residents they planned to bulldoze the town — including any bodies left behind — and that the federal government had seized their land and now owned all of it. The rumors further claimed officials left bodies in the streets and had no plans to remove them, as well as told stories of tires found slashed and criminals robbing people at gunpoint."

Have you seen the devastation? I live in south carolina and it was bad here. I got about 20 big trees down on my property alone and if I built my house where I'm going to. I'd be dead right now.
So you think 2,000 people died in this hurricane? That is the allegation being made. Do you belive it?

Forum List

Back