The ineptitude and incompetence of Joe Biden

The ineptitude of Joe Biden is unimaginable

He should have been 25th this summer, but that would have forced Kamala into the role - and people would have seen her incompetence (if they haven’t already).

Right now the numbers and facts continue to surprise on the upside. Pretty impressive.

They really do believe the economy is terrible, and no facts will change their minds. They'll call the facts fake news.

This is a cult. They exist in their own universe. There is nothing that can be said to them when they're in this condition.
95ra35.jpg

Right now the numbers and facts continue to surprise on the upside. Pretty impressive.

They really do believe the economy is terrible, and no facts will change their minds. They'll call the facts fake news.

This is a cult. They exist in their own universe. There is nothing that can be said to them when they're in this condition.
They believe the economy is terrible because…..duh…..they go to the grocery store. You can scream and yell that the economy is good, but it won’t offset the fact that middle-class Americans are struggling to put food on the table.

They believe the economy is terrible because…..duh…..they go to the grocery store. You can scream and yell that the economy is good, but it won’t offset the fact that middle-class Americans are struggling to put food on the table.
It true.

Maybe YOU do grandma, but you’re just a taker.

Nope, I buy groceries regularly.

I have family that are in the job market now.

I know this thread is bullshit.

So do I. This is not a good economy. The very first clue is the rising number of personal bankruptcy my husband's firm is experiencing, the number one cause is excessive credit card debt. People have maxed out. They have no choice

So do I. This is not a good economy. The very first clue is the rising number of personal bankruptcy my husband's firm is experiencing, the number one cause is excessive credit card debt. People have maxed out. They have no choice

. . .and that? Is what the quote by Orwell means.

1728166757305.png

Just because the establishment makes a claim? Does not make it the facts or truth for the people.

/—-/ At the supermarket tonight. Large box of Kelloggs rice checks was $8 plus tax. I passed and picked up the store brand for $5.50.

Ooohhh...Joe Biden’s administration “criticized” China. Wow, they really know how to swing the hammer.

China knows now that China Joe sits in the Oval Office, they have free reign. As is always the case when the Democrats win an election, the entire world will suffer for the next 4 years.
If China invades Taiwan Democrats will condemn the invasion in the strongest possible words and we will send Taiwan billions and billions and billions of dollars with just enough aid that it will take China longer than they planned on finishing their invasion. We will also put sanctions on China, except for electronics, clothing, food, energy, and healthcare.

Forum List

Back