Jobs, Jobs Everywhere! 254K vs expected 141k, UE drops

Yep, it is ironic that the one and only action he made in a timely manner was also the most useless one he could have done
Fauci later said it was the right move- every other country did the same thing, only later.

Dems crucified him for it, then flip flopped and blamed him for the CDC's poor handling of airport screening.

I will never forgive democrats for politicizing covid. That was the single most cynical and destructive political play I have ever seen.

Fauci later said it was the right move- every other country did the same thing, only later.

Wow, now you are quoiting Facui, you all normally do not care for him.

It was a useless gesture, the world is too interconnected to stop people from only one country and think it is going to work. The first COVID case in Missouri was a college student returning from a semester in Italy.

I will never forgive democrats for politicizing covid. That was the single most cynical and destructive political play I have ever seen.

Yet you worship Trump who did the same damn thing.

I will never understand cult members

Wow, now you are quoiting Facui, you all normally do not care for him.
I respected Fauci right up until he started lying through his teeth about covid. I knew very early on that the virus was a lab creation, the virus was described to a T in papers by the Bat Lady in Nature Medicine.

Fauci knew it too- he funded the experiment.
Yet you worship Trump who did the same damn thing.

I will never understand cult members
I worship no man. I did not like Trump before he became POTUS, and am not particularly fond of him today. But his policies were the right policies for America, and I give him credit for that. The economy under Trump outperformed the CBO estimates on every metric. The exact opposite of his predecessor...

Which means your 2021 and 2022 numbers are BS. Those are not new jobs, they are mostly people returning to work.

New jobs under Biden: Total employment today minus the pre-pandemic total employment= 6.757m jobs. Over the 45 months of his presidency, that is an avg. 150K/month.

First 3 years of Trump, 6.673m new jobs, avg. 185K/month.
Those three years were President Obama’s strong economy – run into the ground by Trump – after President Obama cleaned up GWB’s mess.

Which means your 2021 and 2022 numbers are BS. Those are not new jobs, they are mostly people returning to work.

New jobs under Biden: Total employment today minus the pre-pandemic total employment= 6.757m jobs. Over the 45 months of his presidency, that is an avg. 150K/month.

First 3 years of Trump, 6.673m new jobs, avg. 185K/month.

Using the data from this site...

The average for Trump was 177.2k per month for his first 3 years.

The average for Biden after June 2022 is 250.3k per month

Forum List

Back