Are all the paid posters on USMB Democrats?

You can tell the leftard trolls by their repetitive posts. Whether they are paid or merely useful idiots remains to be seen.

Judging by the number of repetitive anti-Trump whiny bitchy threads, it looks like the Left is getting their asses puckered up really TIGHT in preparation for a big Kamala Harris F A I L come November.

FAIL FAIL FAIL

That's fake...They've found a way to rig the reaction system.
No way those freaks get double the number of bluzman61 and ActionJackson without cheating.
Do you really think those dweebs get those numbers because they're sooo popular?

Lakhota would have to post an average of 37 posts a day, 7 days a week, without skipping a beat for thirteen years, to get the posts he has, then get an average of nearly two likes for every post he makes. Even at that, then how does he get 1500 reactions a week? Not only is that nearly TRIPLE the highest number I ever got when I practically lived on this forum, but assuming two likes for EVERY post, that is 750-800 posts a week, or 114 posts a day, not 37.

Something does not add up.

Looks like it to me. The ones I know about hate Trump and shill for Kamala. I think paid posters and foreign posters should identify themselves. What do you think?
There's a couple of jew shills, but most are liberals. I visit a good number of political sites, and find these same people post in multiple places. I traced several back to the Move On Organization with a grant from the Open Societies Foundation.

I was on (the now defunct) Yahoo Answers sub-forum for "climate change." There were three paid posters. One was a UKer who used a bot to move unfavorable threads to obscure sub-forums. His bot was amateurish and revealed right in the URL. I traced the bot back to Blackhat World, which is where he purchased it. These three posters were paid by DeSmog Blog, a PR firm in Canada.

I was on an activist site with several agitators. I wasn't really digging for info, but just did a casual internet search on the user-name of one of the agitators. His user name was unique and I found his Fakebook page with all his info. He was a manager at a retail store in Portland. I didn't dox him, but I did started using his (rather unique) first name when replying to his posts. That sort of spooked him, and he stopped posting for awhile. He was eventually banned.

Last edited by a moderator:
It really is funny how the shills here are trying to portray this place as some eclectic house of diversity. 9 out of 10 political forum users are retired old conservative guys, and yet we have a plethora of coloreds, old grandmas, homos, lib gun owners, men posing as women, and liberal Sunday school teachers. Hell, we even have two old Indians from the very same tribe. Amazing!

Last edited:
Lakhota would have to post an average of 37 posts a day, 7 days a week, without skipping a beat for thirteen years, to get the posts he has, then get an average of nearly two likes for every post he makes. Even at that, then how does he get 1500 reactions a week? Not only is that nearly TRIPLE the highest number I ever got when I practically lived on this forum, but assuming two likes for EVERY post, that is 750-800 posts a week, or 114 posts a day, not 37.

Something does not add up.
Lackota easily does 40 per day in the political cartoon thread alone. No cartoons, but a plethora of copy/paste of occupy Democrats and X posts. Some days it's just entire pages of spam.
Totally ruined the point of the thread.
Some of the others at the top seem to be here 24/7.

Not at double the rate of the two guys that have almost always been at the top....Chief Lying Weasel doesn't even put up enough posts in any given week to justify that total.

They've found a way to rig it.
chief lying weasel?.....is this the chief slow horse dude?...

chief lying weasel?.....is this the chief slow horse dude?...
Nope. This one...
6yf3oq.jpg

Forum List

Back