Are all the paid posters on USMB Democrats?

Lakhota would have to post an average of 37 posts a day, 7 days a week, without skipping a beat for thirteen years, to get the posts he has, then get an average of nearly two likes for every post he makes. Even at that, then how does he get 1500 reactions a week? Not only is that nearly TRIPLE the highest number I ever got when I practically lived on this forum, but assuming two likes for EVERY post, that is 750-800 posts a week, or 114 posts a day, not 37.

Something does not add up.
As noted, it's over double what the two guys who were regularly at the top for years get.

Look at all the shitlibs at the top...They're in a group PM, rigging it as a team....I'll give 10:1 odds that they're not.

As noted, it's over double what the two guys who were regularly at the top for years get.

Look at all the shitlibs at the top...They're in a group PM, rigging it as a team....I'll give 10:1 odds that they're not.
Who the hell is spending time to “rig” who gets the most reactions on an obscure message board like this?

They would....That's how fucking shallow and lacking in self esteem they are.
So if conservative posters made up the top ten, would you still say it’s “rigged”?

I think I see a pattern of whenever any result isn’t to your liking, you people scream “rigged”

So if conservative posters made up the top ten, would you still say it’s “rigged”?

I think I see a pattern of whenever any result isn’t to your liking, you people scream “rigged”
The aforementioned guys who were the top two for years don't even regularly participate in the political threads....Their scores are what they've always been.

The gaggle of moonbats topping out the score numbers is a recent development, over the past few months.

They're rigging it and it's beyond obvious.

You can generally figure out the paid posters when threads of this type are posted. The shills generally get defensive and attempt to poke holes with the same tired lines. I've seen it over and over and over and over again. You are now seeing it in this thread. lmao

The aforementioned guys who were the top two for years don't even regularly participate in the political threads....Their scores are what they've always been.

The gaggle of moonbats topping out the score numbers is a recent development, over the past few months.

I don’t know who the aforementioned guys are, but maybe they should try harder and do better. They don’t have the right to blame anyone else

Yes, indeed. These are the lazy posters who don't like the stress of conversing, but want to collect their nickels.

Then pay fucking attention before butting your face in.
It doesn’t matter who they are.

If they lost their top spot or whatever it their own fault

They don’t have the right to blame others or blame a conspiracy

I will name a few. I really don't even care if I get banned.

Lakota. I never even pay attention to him, but did notice he blitzes with political cartoons.

IM2. A nutjob.

Otto105. I've seen him on several other forums as Vegas Giants. His technique is hit & run quick posts to annoy.

Procrustes Stretched. I've seen him on several other forums as a guy named R Suave.

Lisa558. Everything to her is anti smitic. From yesterday's weather to today's laundry.

Not sure about these.

Moonglow makes a bunch of lazy posts. He's like Otto, but a little smarter (which isn't saying much).

Rightwinger makes a crapload of posts, but I don't read many. I've never seen him defend grooming or the poor coloreds. He might just be some old retired guy who's just passing time.

And don't get me started on all the fake sock accounts. lmao

But you’re so awful at it.

I guess if you were paid, you bosses are retarded and you’re a thief.
…and your posts suck and you don’t get paid. Can you figure out who the retard is in this scenario?

Isn’t getting reactions kind of the whole point of posting on a political message board

How is posting posts that get reactions “cheating”?

Forum List

Back