Are all the paid posters on USMB Democrats?

I will name a few. I really don't even care if I get banned.

Lakota. I never even pay attention to him, but did notice he blitzes with political cartoons.

IM2. A nutjob.

Otto105. I've seen him on several other forums as Vegas Giants. His technique is hit & run quick posts to annoy.

Procrustes Stretched. I've seen him on several other forums as a guy named R Suave.

Lisa558. Everything to her is anti smitic. From yesterday's weather to today's laundry.

Not sure about these.

Moonglow makes a bunch of lazy posts. He's like Otto, but a little smarter (which isn't saying much).

Rightwinger makes a crapload of posts, but I don't read many. I've never seen him defend grooming or the poor coloreds. He might just be some old retired guy who's just passing time.

And don't get me started on all the fake sock accounts. lmao
I like the Russian troll farm posters. 😇

Looks like it to me. The ones I know about hate Trump and shill for Kamala. I think paid posters and foreign posters should identify themselves. What do you think?

The truth is... most of the USMB members claiming to be Republicans... Trumplicans if you will... are actually Democrats paid to pose as Trumplicans to make them look goofy as fuck and vice versa...

The truth is... most of the USMB members claiming to be Republicans... Trumplicans if you will... are actually Democrats paid to pose as Trumplicans to make them look goofy as fuck and vice versa...
Ok you go with that. I'll go with Democrats paying posters as an extension of their media gaslighting machine.

Looks like it to me. The ones I know about hate Trump and shill for Kamala. I think paid posters and foreign posters should identify themselves. What do you think?
tRumpling please!

Clean your own house before criticizing others.

Ok you go with that. I'll go with Democrats paying posters as an extension of their media gaslighting machine.
Pretty much sums it up...
download (4).jpeg

Forum List

Back