Trump’s incoherence during speeches raises age concerns

The media needs to quit sane-washing Trump and subject him to the same rigorous scrutiny Biden got.

#VOTEHARRIS
Biden received ZERO scrutiny from the time he entered into the presidential primaries through the day before his disastrous debate performance when it was obvious to all American's that what Republicans had been communicating during the same timeline was correct. In fact, Democrats, the media, and his supporters continuously gas-lighted Americans and withheld what many of us already knew.

I find it laughable that Democrats didn't care about any of this until it was apparent Biden was going to lose the 2024 presidential election.

Biden is just a little slow, a normal process of aging. He's always in touch with reality, and he makes good intelligent decisions.

Trump is far, far worse than Biden. Trump is not in touch with reality.

Remember, you can't gaslight those who aren't in your cult.
why was joe replaced?....he seemed to think he was fine....harris said he was.....so why was he replaced?........

Why does the free speech crowd always try to shut down the discussion of this topic?

#HYPOCRITES
The free speech crowd is against censorship, which many of the left-leaning media outlets, tech companies, and leading democrat politicians want and continue to censor.

#DEMOCRATS

The NYT consistently lied about Biden's mental competency (or lack of it) . Are they trying to make up for the big lie by digging up dirt about Trump?
Democrats are especially naked this election cycle. Lawfare. Lies are off the charts and parroted by the hack fake news. Dems blatantly throw their own elected nominee under the bus via threats and install someone else without a single vote.

Trump slurs words and struggles to gain crowd enthusiasm in Midwest rallies
Griffin Eckstein
May 1, 2024

Donald Trump took to Michigan and Wisconsin on his day off from court, Wednesday, to rally his supporters and whine about his legal woes. His incoherent speech, along with inflammatory claims on abortion and pro-Palestinian student demonstration, took the spotlight.

Slurring his words at a Waukesha, Wisconsin rally, Trump referred to Biden’s “fake infrastrucker, ershure para,” before settling on “a package of infrastructure.” Minutes later, the 77-year-old launched into a rant about Master Lock, again slipping into incoherence.

The speech was just another instance of his public slips, which have led to speculation on his mental fitness. Tuesday night, he seemed to scramble his words to an indecipherable point while speaking to Fox News about pro-Palestinian campus demonstrations.
here's an idea

don't vote for him.

Trump said, among other things, that the audience at the debate with Kamala was on his side. But there was no audience at all. It was an empty hall.

His incoherence and rambling speeches prompted the New York Times to list the times where Trump has been incoherent lately. I’m worried guys. Is the same problem that affected Biden affecting Trump?

I hope Trump’s old age does not help Kamala win.

Here’s the article
Trump’s Rhetorical Ramblings Reinforce Question of Age

Yea we keep hearing these stories about Trump going senile or something.

Yet I listened to his whole speech in Butler yesterday and he sounded just like he always has, funny, on point, and coherent.

The media needs to quit sane-washing Trump and subject him to the same rigorous scrutiny Biden got.

#VOTEHARRIS
Trump is so many miles ahead of Biden's incompetentness and cognitiveness it would take Biden 100 light years to catch up. I see Trump doing rally after rally and news conference after news conference and doing with mostly coherence. He'll slip up and misspeak once in awhile but never the garbled gutterals of the buffoon Biden or the word salad of Kamala the whore Harris. Trump mostly makes sense with everything he says and is right a great percentage of the time. MAGA

One of my sisters died from complications of that horrible disease. As the years went by she surrounded herself with some nutty thinking people. Believed the Dems were out to get us all. Then the last few years of her life she was somebody else. Completely submerged into conspiracies. Armageddon. And Donald Trump-like.

Biden is just a little slow, a normal process of aging. He's always in touch with reality, and he makes good intelligent decisions.

Trump is far, far worse than Biden. Trump is not in touch with reality.

Remember, you can't gaslight those who aren't in your cult.

Hilarious stuff you posted there.

Forum List

Back