General Flynn EXPOSES The Dark TRUTH About What's Happening In Appalachia: 'THOUSANDS Are Dead...'

He was a Russian plant as NSA and lied about it. He confessed twice that he was lying. So he was either lying then or later.
He was never a Russian plant. That’s a disgusting lie.

He confessed under coercion. The threat to his family.

The “confessions,” having been extracted by threats, are of zero significance.

You poor stupid dipshit.

General Flynn EXPOSES The Dark TRUTH About What's Happening In Appalachia: 'THOUSANDS Are Dead...'​

Commentary:
In light of the outrageous mistreatment of victims of the hurricane, I've seen some calling for violence.
Both Biden and Harris are desperate to keep the death toll below that of Katrina.
According to on site reporters more than two thousand Americans are dead as a result of Hurricane Helene.
What Biden/Harris and their fellow Democrat Marxist travelers are doing to America in the aftermath of Hurricane Helene is an atrocity.
What is happening in Asheville and the surronding area is a reminder that we need to personally prepare food, water, fuel and supplies ahead of any emergency we may have because the government doesn't plan on helping non-illegals, particularly not before the election. The Deep State will try to fuel riots as they did Jan 6, and it would be best if the innocent can 'stay home' instead of venturing out for baby formula or diapers.

:laughing0301:

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
General Flynn is liar.
You people do not know history and you are turning your back on your ideological home land of Communist Russia.

Deep State went after Flynn because He, like Trump does not want more WAR especially with Russia but you Deep State Democrat freaks are feigning for war. Trump and Flynn were trying to normalize relations with Russia but you DemonRats want to bolster up the Defense industry with juicy contracts so they can unload OLD munitions while getting Ukraine farmland in return.

Last edited:
He certainly is scum. He's peddling conspiracy theories and religious fanaticism these days.
He isn’t scum at all. So, no. Your claim of “certainty” is just another lie by a retard libturd.

And he is peddling no such things.

Just more baseless shit from stupida.

You resent decent, educated, successful men and women.
Not at all. I respect Flynn.

You get no respect because you’re a liar and uneducated and an unsuccessful shitbag libtard troll.

Stupida, there is no real purpose served in your posting efforts. You’re a liar and a troll retard. Nobody buys anything you say.

Not at all. I respect Flynn.

You get no respect because you’re a liar and uneducated and an unsuccessful shitbag libtard troll.

Stupida, there is no real purpose served in your posting efforts. You’re a liar and a troll retard. Nobody buys anything you say.
Just an angry female, negro, moon god worshipper. What a sad set of conditions to die under...

That's what happens when you set up a Land Grab .

It worked in Hawaii .
So why change a winning strategy ?
Code:
~~~~
It's sick...
[QUOTE="candycorn, post: 35471994, member: 20614"]
So you think 2,000 people died in this hurricane?  That is the allegation being made.  Do you belive it?
[/QUOTE]
~~~
I believe that the death toll is much higher than FEMA has reported.... The reports I've been getting from volunteer rescuers coming in to rest up before going out again is that the stench of decomposing bodies is high.
I personally have a life long friend living in Hendersonville which is between Asheville and Spartanburg. Today is day 8 that I have not been able to contact him or his family.

Forum List

Back