General Flynn EXPOSES The Dark TRUTH About What's Happening In Appalachia: 'THOUSANDS Are Dead...'

Good to see you agree it’s a false story.

Not so good that you’re fine with worrying people needlessly. But then again, you’re a blob supporter....you have zero conscience.
I'm saying it could be true. They are finding bodies in trees and everywhere else. Like I said entire towns were wiped out. I got the local news and they don't lie. Anyway anything that makes Biden look bad. You call it a lie, so I'm not surprised about this one.

General Flynn isn't the one who promised to help the Hurricane victims, then gave them a measly $750 dollars.

If anyone is a "liar", that would be you, the Democrat party, and those who voted for them.
"Having been granted a presidential pardon after twice pleading guilty to lying to the FBI about his contacts with Russia, former national security adviser Michael Flynn is the most senior ex-member of President Donald Trump's administration to have found freedom after legal punishment.

A conviction stemming from Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into alleged Russian meddling in the 2016 US election was erased via presidential tweet just days before the Thanksgiving holiday and with two months to go until Mr Trump leaves office.

Mr Flynn's short tenure as national security adviser ended in February 2017 after he spent just 23 days on the job.

He was forced out over revelations that he had discussed lifting US sanctions on Russia with the Russian ambassador to Washington before Mr Trump took office in January - in a breach of government protocols - and that he had lied to the US vice-president about that conversation."

All you care about is political party and propaganda.
No, I don't want it to be true because a lot of loved ones would be hurt. You loons don't want it to be true because it will make your leader look bad. The reason for this starting forum, to call it a lie when you really don't know.

FEMAhelpcolorchart2.jpg

No, I don't want it to be true because a lot of loved ones would be hurt. You loons don't want it to be true because it will make your leader look bad. The reason for this starting forum, to call it a lie when you really don't know.

You idiot. It's a national disaster and you're using it as a political football just like that GD selfish liar Donald Trump.

You’re a retard hack bitch.

Just because some mutant like you doesn’t like what he says doesn’t mean he has lied.
"Having been granted a presidential pardon after twice pleading guilty to lying to the FBI about his contacts with Russia, former national security adviser Michael Flynn is the most senior ex-member of President Donald Trump's administration to have found freedom after legal punishment.

A conviction stemming from Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into alleged Russian meddling in the 2016 US election was erased via presidential tweet just days before the Thanksgiving holiday and with two months to go until Mr Trump leaves office.

Mr Flynn's short tenure as national security adviser ended in February 2017 after he spent just 23 days on the job.

He was forced out over revelations that he had discussed lifting US sanctions on Russia with the Russian ambassador to Washington before Mr Trump took office in January - in a breach of government protocols - and that he had lied to the US vice-president about that conversation."

Good point. You don’t want it to be true. You just want people to believe it.

That way no one gets hurt except Democrats.

Vance was telling the truth about how they create stories.

You idiot. It's a national disaster and you're using it as a political football just like that GD selfish liar Donald Trump.
Lol, I wouldn't of started this thread if you loons were lying about it to make Trump look bad. You loons do though. Like I said I hope it's not true.

Good point. You don’t want it to be true. You just want people to believe it.

That way no one gets hurt except Democrats.

Vance was telling the truth about how they create stories.
We will know how many in a couple of days maybe. They are still finding dead people so it could be over that. We don't know.

We will know how many in a couple of days maybe. They are still finding dead people so it could be over that. We don't know.

You're making a natural disaster political lol

🥱

He was improperly forced (on pain of a threatened prosecution of his son) to plead guilty.

The pardon was amply warranted.

But your deflection has nothing to do with the OP anyway, stupida.

Forum List

Back