General Flynn EXPOSES The Dark TRUTH About What's Happening In Appalachia: 'THOUSANDS Are Dead...'

FEMA is working as it generally works. In a disaster like we just saw it's going to take a very long time to get things back to even somewhat normal.

What we see is people taking political potshots off the unfortunate situation of others.

The very same thing Democrats did to Bush during Katrina.

This is our political landscape today. Nothing is off limits as long as one can see a political advantage.
I get that.

What I don’t get is that if you’ve haven’t heard from someone who was in the path or the storm and this dick head comes on and says there are “thousands” dead...what does that do other than cause misery?

I get that.

What I don’t get is that if you’ve haven’t heard from someone who was in the path or the storm and this dick head comes on and says there are “thousands” dead...what does that do other than cause misery?

It's a horrible thing to do. Sadly many people have no standards outside of politics.

Both parties have used money originally intended for other uses. FEMA will perform in North Carolina just as it always has. One can take from one (debt) source to give to another, they can do the same again.

The Co2 FRAUD is the worst one. The Co2 FRAUD pays faux "skeptics" like Ding to post bullshit to obscure the truth.

And "both parties" is bullshit, it is the Democrats and the Zionist 911 W "Biden/Harris Republicans" like Liz Cheney.

The Co2 FRAUD is the worst one. The Co2 FRAUD pays faux "skeptics" like Ding to post bullshit to obscure the truth.

And "both parties" is bullshit, it is the Democrats and the Zionist 911 W "Biden/Harris Republicans" like Liz Cheney.

Am I supposed to argue against the idea people post things to obscure the truth?

Didn't I just argue the opposite?

They will argue whatever benefits their politics true or not and not care one bit.

A mayor in Tennessee joined other local officials Friday to denounce skepticism and rumors that have swirled around the Federal Emergency Management Agency’s (FEMA) response to the devastation in the southeastern U.S. from Hurricane Helene.

Mayor Glenn Jacobs (R), who serves Knox County, Tenn., signaled in a post online that the attacks on the administration could make recovery efforts more difficult.

“To my knowledge, FEMA, TEMA, nor anyone else is confiscating supplies,” Jacobs, a former professional wrestler, wrote Friday in a post on social platform X. “Please quit spreading those rumors as they are counterproductive to response efforts.”

Walmart, Sam’s Club and the Walmart Foundation have increased their commitment to $10 million, up from $6 million, to support time-sensitive relief efforts across impacted communities in Georgia, Florida, North and South Carolina and Tennessee. These efforts include donations of food, water, essential supplies and grants to organizations providing relief.

Them: I can’t post this online because it’s not quite public yet, but government officials had a town meeting with all of the residents of chimney rock and basically told them the town was being bulldozed, bodies and all and the land was being seized by the federal government they would not be able to move back and basically their homes the ones that were standing were no longer theirs and the federal government owned it all.

Methinks just who these 'officials' are should be questioned here ~S~

I get that.

General Flynn has a sick religiosity.

Them: I can’t post this online because it’s not quite public yet, but government officials had a town meeting with all of the residents of chimney rock and basically told them the town was being bulldozed, bodies and all and the land was being seized by the federal government they would not be able to move back and basically their homes the ones that were standing were no longer theirs and the federal government owned it all.

What is Peak Prosperity?

No sparky.

That is a perfect example of fake news!

The first line saying this....

Them: I can’t post this online because it’s not quite public yet

No sparky.

That is a perfect example of fake news!

The first line saying this....

Them: I can’t post this online because it’s not quite public yet
I'm asking for verification C4all

The devil may well be in the details here, for starters most do not know that when one calls 911 for say, your home being on fire, that the gub'mit owns it while the FD puts it out, then it is handed back to the owners after the hazard is mitigated........

~S~

I'm asking for verification C4all

The devil may well be in the details here, for starters most do not know that when one calls 911 for say, your home being on fire, that the gub'mit owns it while the FD puts it out, then it is handed back to the owners after the hazard is mitigated........

~S~
Sparky, there should have been proof available from the get go....

How hard would it have been for just one person at that town hall meeting, recording the govt telling them all their property was being taken by the govt from them....

Instead we have nothing but a tweet or tok.....

It's too easy to make up lies without any evidence.... You can't check all of these made up lies out....take people away from the real emergencies going on....to see if no evidence claims, are true.

Forum List

Back