Stop the Conspiracy Garbage

Immigration has responsibility for using funds addressing $$$ assistance for immigrants.

Immigration reports to the Secretary of the Department of Homeland Defense.

Hm. I wonder what other relevant department might come under the of Homeland Security?

If you said, “FEMA,” you win!

So, the same boss (Secretary of Homeland Security) tells his underlings, the Director of FEMA and the Director of Immigration) that there will be line item budget transfers. And don’t ask any questions.
1728184372519.jpeg

If you knew how FUBAR FEMA has become in the past few years you would not think it so anecdotal.
LUSH is most likely either an active or retired Government employee or a welfare dependent, hence his total worship of Big Daddy Government.
Another appropriate statement made by the Great Ronald Reagan: "The nine most terrifying words in the English Language are :I'm from the government and I'm here to help". FEMA has done nothing BUT dropped the ball on this one.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
LUSH is most likely either an active or retired Government employee or a welfare dependent, hence his total worship of Big Daddy Government.
Another appropriate statement made by the Great Ronald Reagan: "The nine most terrifying words in the English Language are :I'm from the government and I'm here to help". FEMA has done nothing BUT dropped the ball on this one.
Wrong on all counts

And when a political person tells you not to trust political people… he’s asking for a license to steal

Forum List

Back