Bill has been introduced to re-direct FEMA funds from illegals to Helene victims

It's about race. Look, I am black and I have seen how whites play to race without directly mentioning race. This immigration thing is only about the southern border, while the border to white Canada has thousands of miles of wide open space. Then there is the visa waiver program where 39 white countries can come here without visa the first. And not one complaint from you so called anti illegal immigrant types. So just stop thinking you can lie about this.

It's about race. Look, I am black and I have seen how whites play to race without directly mentioning race.
No, it’s about being illegal….

This immigration thing is only about the southern border, while the border to white Canada has thousands of miles of wide open space.

And? Some have an illegal border crossing problem on our northern border?

Then there is the visa waiver program where 39 white countries can come here without visa the first

What waiver program would this be? With what countries ?

And not one complaint from you so called anti illegal immigrant types.

I have no idea what programs you are referring to?

just stop thinking you can lie about this.

I’m not lying.

No, it’s about being illegal….

And? Some have an illegal border crossing problem on our northern border?

What waiver program would this be? With what countries ?

I have no idea what programs you are referring to?

I’m not lying.
The libs demand people who disagree with their anti-American plan to import as many illegals as possible to BE SILENT!!….and they do so by screaming “raaaaaacist” at them, even though race is irrelevant.

The libs demand people who disagree with their anti-American plan to import as many illegals as possible to BE SILENT!!….and they do so by screaming “raaaaaacist” at them, even though race is irrelevant.

Yeah, the “racist” accusation is thrown around frivolously by the left. They use the idea that it’s such a horrible thing that people don’t want to be thought of as racist, so the left tosses it around every chance they get to try and get people to back down from arguments….i.e. a weapon.

That’s why you see people like IM2, and many on the left in media, try and make every issue about race, because they think it puts the other side in the back foot, and they’re not wrong, it is an effective weapon, especially if you are in the public eye, because an accusation of racism can take a movie star or a new anchor from the top to nothing in a hurry. So, people give in because they don’t want that to happen to them.

It’s a result of the left having control of most of the media, social media, and thus the narrative.

Yeah, the “racist” accusation is thrown around frivolously by the left. They use the idea that it’s such a horrible thing that people don’t want to be thought of as racist, so the left tosses it around every chance they get to try and get people to back down from arguments….i.e. a weapon.

That’s why you see people like IM2, and many on the left in media, try and make every issue about race, because they think it puts the other side in the back foot, and they’re not wrong, it is an effective weapon, especially if you are in the public eye, because an accusation of racism can take a movie star or a new anchor from the top to nothing in a hurry. So, people give in because they don’t want that to happen to them.

It’s a result of the left having control of most of the media, social media, and thus the narrative.
Yup. Being called a racist used to be a HORRIBLE accusation, but libs throw it around so willy-nilly that it’s actually become downright SILLY.

Another so-called conspiracy theory has been debunked.
FEMA has indeed run out of money which is why a mere $750 was available to Helene victims.

Rep Nancy Mace to the rescue. Let's see how many Democrats vote against this.

$1.4 billion for illegals. $14 billion dollars for Israel since November of 2023.

It doesn't matter how much money is allocated to disasters. Enemy democrats will steal it anyway.
1. Fucking illegals should NOT even be here.

2. American hurricane victims should be getting help from FEMA.

3. The DOJ needs to prosecute the Biden admin for fraud.
The DOJ IS the biden administration.

When called a racist ignore it or make fun of them.

race baiting???? what race are all illegals and what race are all hurricane victims?
You think all hurricane victims are White?
Besides, if you want true equality, then you have to stop at looking at that.
Back in the old days, we valued labor and welcomed non-skilled immigrants to do it.
I am for sealing the border and only letting in those who don't need Welfare or any government assistant so that it goes to American citizens, otherwise we end up trying to pay it to all poor people, white, colored, whatever, that can cross or border. And that is not feasible.
For the sake of all Americans, Hispanic and blacks too are Americans in this country, we have to keep them out.
We need to allow in who we want and not have to deal with the expense and danger of trying to deport them.
I like the Democrats app. We can use it to prequalify immigrants and only those get through our border.

It's about illegally entering the country, no matter what race a person is you idiot.
They illegally enter because the line is too long to legally enter. I understand their want and need to enter. But we need to keep out those who will not pay their own way.

We need a wall and the app to prequalify immigrants so they can legally enter. We don't care about race but on Green. They rest need to take no for an answer go to some other country, or go home and fix their own damn problems. Revolution!!!!

It's about illegally entering the country, no matter what race a person is you idiot.
Its bout race because non of you are demanding border wall be built on the northern border. None of you are demanding that we end the visa waiver program whereby people from white countries can come here for 90 days with no visas and overstay that 90 days. It's only about the southern border and we all know why..

You think all hurricane victims are White?
Besides, if you want true equality, then you have to stop at looking at that.
Back in the old days, we valued labor and welcomed non-skilled immigrants to do it.
I am for sealing the border and only letting in those who don't need Welfare or any government assistant so that it goes to American citizens, otherwise we end up trying to pay it to all poor people, white, colored, whatever, that can cross or border. And that is not feasible.
For the sake of all Americans, Hispanic and blacks too are Americans in this country, we have to keep them out.
We need to allow in who we want and not have to deal with the expense and danger of trying to deport them.
I like the Democrats app. We can use it to prequalify immigrants and only those get through our border.
If you want true equality you have to fix the damage cauused by racism.

Its bout race because non of you are demanding border wall be built on the northern border. None of you are demanding that we end the visa waiver program whereby people from white countries can come here for 90 days with no visas and overstay that 90 days. It's only about the southern border and we all know why..
Ok, when thousands start crossing our northern border, per day, for other reasons than to spend money here, then we can discuss it.

Forum List

Back