Bill has been introduced to re-direct FEMA funds from illegals to Helene victims

Let’s unpack that.

Just TWO WEEKS before Helene hit, Congress passed the 20 billion dollar budget over the objections of ONE HUNDRED Republicans

Dems warned AT THAT TIME that it wasn’t enough

In vain

Because the disaster relief fund needed more money and we were headed into hurricane season? Or they wanted 20 billion for something else?

“Gollum” (you asshole) is talking about the NEXT emergency
I'll ask again, why is Golum (go fuck yourself) talking about running out of money in the middle of an emergency?

Last edited:
Doesn’t go far enough. No money from ANY federal agency to support illegals.
Revoke Amnesty, Too

Including educating the DACA caca and the anchor babies. Anyone who shrieks, "But they're children!" doesn't care about American children, who will have to deal with these banditos for the rest of their lives.

I'll ask again, why is Golum (go fuck yourself) talking about running out of money in the middle of an emergency?
🙋‍♀️ I know….i know!

Because the leftists used $1 billion to bribe illegal aliens to come here and suck off the American taxpayers, and now there’s no money left for Americans suffering from a hurricane.

1. The 39 white country people come here and then go back home.
2. You can just stop trying to play the race card. Obama was elected...twice.
Obama Was Elected as a Reaction to the Inferiority of Preppy Bush

You're playing it, too, if you think there is something automatically wrong about racial discrimination. All history proves that some humanoid species are the enemies of human progress.

So are heiristocracies. All unwritten history proves that birth privileges put inferior people in superior positions. They recognize that lower-born Whites are their enemies, so they broadcast that the natural and healthy instinct to judge other races is some kind of moral failure. They make that fake sin stick, which is why they're winning the birth-class war.

The only Whites who voted for Obama only because he is Black were graduates of the prep schools, which must be abolished, because all those pampered students do is plot against the rest of us.

🙋‍♀️ I know….i know!

Because the leftists used $1 billion to bribe illegal aliens to come here and suck off the American taxpayers, and now there’s no money left for Americans suffering from a hurricane.
from the beginning the dem plan has been to bring in millions of illegals and turn them into dem voters, because they know that they can never win elections if only american citizens are voting.

1728151219643.png

Forum List

Back