Bill has been introduced to re-direct FEMA funds from illegals to Helene victims

If you want true equality you have to fix the damage cauused by racism.
You can't fix the past. I myself have made mistakes in my past that could never be paid for. I blame my bipolarism, but it was me that did them. You can't build a future by trying to fix every mistake one has made in the past. Best to not allow the past to color your future, or you may as well not have a future.

Calling each other names isn't a means to compromise. You automatically make them your enemy, and if they were your enemy, they still interfere with compromise and winning your opponent over. When called a name, it is best not to match quid pro quo, but be the better person.

Ok, when thousands start crossing our northern border, per day, for other reasons than to spend money here, then we can discuss it.
Sorry but it needs to be discussed now. You opinion about the northern border is in error.

Besides, the only people who have the right to bitch are Native Americans. Ech one of you whites descend from what you would today consider an illegal immigrant. We blacks were bought over here, therefore we were trafficked by illegal immigrnts. That's a crime So:

1728162539819.png

The swamp are those that stand for things so they can be put into power for powers sake.
Republicans run for the platforms they want to accomplishment, and the job is simply a means to the way.
Trump is the motherfucking swamp. He fits your first sentence exactly.

Sorry but it needs to be discussed now. You opinion about the northern border is in error.

Besides, the only people who have the right to bitch are Native Americans. Ech one of you whites descend from what you would today consider an illegal immigrant. We blacks were bought over here, therefore we were trafficked by illegal immigrnts. That's a crime So:

The old die with their old ways to make room for the new with their new ways. Evolution.
We won the land by war and conquest. Are you saying those immigrants are making war with us?

Trump is the motherfucking swamp. He fits your first sentence exactly.
Trump already has power. Power he had to give up to win. I believe he is looking towards his mortality and is running to make a legacy that will be remembered far into the future. The working man's memory.

No taxes on tips.
No taxes on overtime.
No taxes on credit card debt? I don't know how that would work.

Trump already has power. Power he had to give up to win. I believe he is looking towards his mortality and is running to make a legacy that will be remembered far into the future. The working man's memory.

No taxes on tips.
No taxes on overtime.
No taxes on credit card debt? I don't know how that would work.
And you believe an inheritance baby who hasn't worked a day in his life is about the working man. Trump will be remembered. He doesn't need to do any more damage.

The old die with their old ways to make room for the new with their new ways. Evolution.
We won the land by war and conquest. Are you saying those immigrants are making war with us?
You didn't win shit. Whites made treaties with the indigenous people to stop them from fighting and then broke those treaties. You didn't conquer damn thing. It's called stealing. You are an illegal immigrant. You repeat the white mans fiction, and fiction is not real.

And you believe an inheritance baby who hasn't worked a day in his life is about the working man. Trump will be remembered. He doesn't need to do any more damage.
Come on. If you were given 300m, could you turn it into 6.2b? Honestly?
And he worked. Getting Zoning law approval for buildings, bringing in people, and banks, to finance the project. Working with construction workers, Architects, and unions to get it built. Then staffing, decorators, cooks. He's done more work than you.

And before you bring up he bankrupted 4 corps, he ran over 150 successfully. Can you say you have a success rate as good as that? Albert Einstein failed to create the lightbulb 1,000 times. Does anyone remember those? Chemists fail millions of times in their search for vaccines. You learn from your failures, which help you succeed in the next one.

You didn't win shit. Whites made treaties with the indigenous people to stop them from fighting and then broke those treaties. You didn't conquer damn thing. It's called stealing. You are an illegal immigrant. You repeat the white mans fiction, and fiction is not real.
They were fighting each other before we got here.
And it is difficult to control every member of society without a fascist state, some do things like breaking treaties against the law.
Finally, breaking treaties is engaging in war, and we won those wars. Like Hamas vs Israel. But Hamas keeps failing and Israel needs to make them feel like failures so they will accept peace. If Hamas actual won the story would be different.

Do you know why the good guys always win?

Who do you think wrote the History books.

Come on. If you were given 300m, could you turn it into 6.2b? Honestly?
And he worked. Getting Zoning law approval for buildings, bringing in people, and banks, to finance the project. Working with construction workers, Architects, and unions to get it built. Then staffing, decorators, cooks. He's done more work than you.

And before you bring up he bankrupted 4 corps, he ran over 150 successfully. Can you say you have a success rate as good as that? Albert Einstein failed to create the lightbulb 1,000 times. Does anyone remember those? Chemists fail millions of times in their search for vaccines. You learn from your failures, which help you succeed in the next one.
Trump inherited the equivalent of 1 billion dollars in todays money from his father. In one year, he lost 900 million. He dd not turn anything into 6.2 bilion. He got a 40 year tax abatement, he stiffed contractors and used illegal immigrants to work for him. Trump inherited his daddys business, the people he had working for him, were his daddys employees. The fact he was handed a bilion and went bankrupt shows that he is a poor businessman.

Trump inherited the equivalent of 1 billion dollars in todays money from his father. In one year, he lost 900 million. He dd not turn anything into 6.2 bilion. He got a 40 year tax abatement, he stiffed contractors and used illegal immigrants to work for him. Trump inherited his daddys business, the people he had working for him, were his daddys employees. The fact he was handed a bilion and went bankrupt shows that he is a poor businessman.
TDS warning.

Forum List

Back