Unbelievable....Trumpers don't realize that Navajos are Americans

So one uninformed person equals an entire class asshole?

Do you realize how ridiculous you sound when you try to broad brush based off of a single experience?

This is why people pay no attention to you, The liberal media or any liberal at all.
Agreed ,most of the maga are very ignorant there are a few intelligent strange people in that mix and a lot of normally intelligent people who should explain themselves for supporting something like trump and that crazy 2025 plan.

They are doing no such thing.
My property borders the Navajo Nation. I go onto the rez regularly.
I haven't noticed any Trump signs, or Harris signs for that matter. I see several signs for tribal, county and state candidates. While I won't say all the Navajo vote for Democrats, usually the rez votes blue. I haven't seen any change. Personally I support each voter making their own choice.

Again? You asshole: we already know that American Indians are U.S. citizens.

Now go play with rusty razor blades.
Back Again

Does that mean they let you out of the hospital again

Well the thread title is

Unbelievable....Trumpers don't realize that Navajos are Americans​

You are a Trumper so we have to assume that you did not realize this.

Your rants is not making it easier to believe that you are not a Trumper

You do believe anything he says

well anyway the threat title is about someone who believed differently.

Trump supporters asked Rep. Eric Descheenie (D) if he was in the country legally at a protest on January 25 at the Arizona Capital in Phoenix. The protest was about immigration reform.

Trump supporter asks the question

So we do not all know what you claim. The thread is about those who do not believe.

Try to defend them is silly or do you feel an infinity with people who make accusations?

Last edited:
Better explain that she is Asiatic Indian as is in India. Not white , that's the main point.

Back Again

Does that mean they let you out of the hospital again

Well the thread title is

Unbelievable....Trumpers don't realize that Navajos are Americans​

You are a Trumper so we have to assume that you did not realize this.

Your rants is not making it easier to believe that you are not a Trumper

You do believe anything he says
Ass-sucker. You believe the dishonest idiot thread title?

Damn, you’re even more of a retard than we thought.

It's going to get worse in the next 31 days. Hang on
I can't wait to see what idiotic lie trump comes up with next. The eating cats and dogs is hard to beat. Such a clown. And trump still hasn't turned in that paper he promised to turn in that vindicates him from.his crimes.

I can't wait to see what idiotic lie trump comes up with next. The eating cats and dogs is hard to beat. Such a clown. And trump still hasn't turned in that paper he promised to turn in that vindicates him from.his crimes.
Trump was repeating what the people were reporting to 911. You are parroting the government story. No surprise from a Marxie.

Get some freaking perspective lefties. Senator Schumer organized a mob to surround the homes of Supreme Court Justices and terrorize the families. Jews are brutalized on the streets and terrorized in Universities every day, an estimated 50,000 illegal aliens convicted of or suspected of or wanted for murder are loose in the Country and the former president was the victim of two attempted assassinations all as a result of left wing radicals. Meanwhile lefties are hysterical about tabloid spin claiming that a Navaho Indian was insulted. WTF?

Get some freaking perspective lefties. Senator Schumer organized a mob to surround the homes of Supreme Court Justices and terrorize the families. Jews are brutalized on the streets and terrorized in Universities every day, an estimated 50,000 illegal aliens convicted of or suspected of or wanted for murder are loose in the Country and the former president was the victim of two attempted assassinations all as a result of left wing radicals. Meanwhile lefties are hysterical about tabloid spin claiming that a Navaho Indian was insulted. WTF?
Stop babbling

I can't wait either. You should hold someone's hand

Ass-sucker. You believe the dishonest idiot thread title?

Damn, you’re even more of a retard than we thought.
The threat title is accurate it quotes someone who does what your trying to defend

doust protest to much

meaning it strikes a cord with you and you become unhinged

to close to home does it strike

well sleep on it , you will feel better tomorrow morning.

You need to ask yourself why are you defending this person you do not know

Does this story strike to close to home.

Relax no one is talking about you

Trump supporters asked Rep. Eric Descheenie (D) if he was in the country legally at a protest on January 25 at the Arizona Capital in Phoenix. The protest was about immigration reform.

His response to the empty-headed morons was: """“I’m indigenous to these lands,” Rep. Descheenie said. “My ancestors fought and died on these lands. I just told them, ‘Don’t ask me that question.’”"""

'Get out of the country!': Navajo lawmaker harassed by Arizona Trump supporters accusing him of being here 'illegally'
Trumpers have below average IQs

Forum List

Back