This Is The Mindset Of Domestic Enemies

I admitted no such thing, gomer.
Now denial. Make up your mind.
What I'm telling you is that you imbeciles can't talk about "domestic enemies" with any credibility....since you traitors proved on Jan 6 that Trump and his MAGA voters are the biggest national security threat to the U.S.
Psst. In case no one has broken it to you, but when you chant January 6th as ordered, you're preaching to the 5% of cult's own choir.

Donald Trump forced Colonel Vindman to retire after Vindman testified against Trump during the first impeachment trial.

A shameful, retaliatory act by a traitor President against a decent, honorable military officer serving his country. As low as it gets.

Nothing this sheriff did comes close to that.

Vindman has always been a foreign agents /try to keep up

I admitted no such thing, gomer. And she has no "record" to criticize, idiot.

What I'm telling you is that you imbeciles can't talk about "domestic enemies" with any credibility....since you traitors proved on Jan 6 that Trump and his MAGA voters are the biggest national security threat to the U.S.
So you're saying that Kamala was more useless than Joe Biden and Mike Pence?

Are you in the habit of voting for empty-suits?

So you're saying that Kamala was more useless than Joe Biden and Mike Pence?

Are you in the habit of voting for empty-suits?
Isn't that what you did when your dumb ass voted for Trump twice? You know, the dumb fuck president who didn't know his thumb from his dick during Covid??

Trump had the highest unemployment rate since the Great Depression when he left office in Jan 2021....and your stupid fucking ass wants to vote for him again!!!

Forum List

Back