Unbelievable....Trumpers don't realize that Navajos are Americans

I’m sorry you look illegal.
Imagine this filthy piece of nasty dogshit with longer hair in a ponytail…Do the subhumans look any different?
View attachment 1022391
You're the only subhuman that I've come in contact with in my six decades.

You mean other than make it crystal clear that we don’t want anymore Mexicans, other than building a new wall, expanding the immigration courts for faster more streamline deportations, locking criminals in cages rather than turning them loose to rape and smash Laken Riley’s skull, forcing Mexico to adhere to a remain in Mexico policy, threatening to cut funding to Mexico and sanctuary cities and other than having the most secure border in 45 years?
That kind of “nothing”?
Do you see why we can’t take you Harpy Eagle pknopp dblack and the other fence-sitters seriously?
You just fucking lie your asses off…you have ZERO credibility.
Yeah talk is cheap, but I thought you knew that.

Dems are panicking in AZ because natives are changing over to Republican. Kari Lake has been campaigning in their areas. Indians are tired of Dem policies destroying the economy and bringing millions of more invaders. They have to deal with illegal aliens as well.

Post proof of this or STFU, racist pig.
Dems are panicking in AZ because natives are changing over to Republican. Kari Lake has been campaigning in their areas. Indians are tired of Dem policies destroying the economy and bringing millions of more invaders. They have to deal with illegal aliens as well.
What was that again, dumbass?
From the Brookings Institute

""Native Americans support Democrats over Republicans across House and Senate races""

November 15, 2022

Yeah talk is cheap, but I thought you knew that.
HOLD ON…
So he didn’t keep cockroaches in cages?
He didn’t expand immigration courts?
He didn’t build a new wall?
He didn’t force Mexico to keep their trash in Mexico?
He didn’t make it crystal clear that we don’t want one more Mexican?
He didn’t have the most secure border in half a century?

interesting did not know that. So the new arrivals abducted the queen.

typical behavior by those who believe they are superior and take what they want.

Native Hawaiians had their lands taken from them. Men Dole and Del Monte were more interested the lands than anything else. .

People like Del Monte and Dole wanted the Native Lands for commercial purposes. Queen Liliuokalani was confined to just one floor the Iolani Palace, the only royal palace in the United States.

Last edited:
Trump supporters asked Rep. Eric Descheenie (D) if he was in the country legally at a protest on January 25 at the Arizona Capital in Phoenix. The protest was about immigration reform.

His response to the empty-headed morons was: """“I’m indigenous to these lands,” Rep. Descheenie said. “My ancestors fought and died on these lands. I just told them, ‘Don’t ask me that question.’”"""

'Get out of the country!': Navajo lawmaker harassed by Arizona Trump supporters accusing him of being here 'illegally'
That is truly ignorant but what else would you expect from.magas.

How so?
Have you been to ANY predominantly dark community, city, state or nation…are you familiar with the STARK contrast found in ANY predominantly caucasian community, city, state or nation?
How can you completely ignore the subject of the thread. Unbelievably idiotic.

Forum List

Back