Megyn Kelly debunks Smith's claims against Trump and makes the case he is election interfering

It’s nothing new but it’s so terrible that it’s released because it’s somehow election interference.

Makes very little sense Megyn.

It's election interference because they knew how the MSM would blow it out of proportion. One thing that's reliable in this country, is how the MSM will act as a megaphone for the DNC.

It's election interference because they knew how the MSM would blow it out of proportion. One thing that's reliable in this country, is how the MSM will act as a megaphone for the DNC.

That is right. I got resistance when I reported that when Trump lost in 2020, it was the doing by the mainstream Media and not Bidens skills.

The fact is that Megyn Kelly obtained a JD degree, I believe passed the bar, has worked in legal firms, and has had her finger on the pulse of national events for a number of years now. She is articulate and very well spoken in all circumstances with great recall suggesting a high intellect. I don't always agree with her conclusions, but I haven't been able to fault her scholarship. Ever.
Diploma-Dumbo Bimbo

There are no statements of fact in any indictment. Ever.

They are mere claims. Allegations.

And Farty should acknowledge this since I’ve instructed him as to that fact before… with proof.

There are no statements of fact in any indictment. Ever.
Every indictment has a section titled,

"Statement of facts"

...that is attached to the indictment.

The point is that, if the facts are true, together they show the defendant is guilty.

Anyone can read the statement of facts released for the first indictment Smith filed.

Forum List

Back