Megyn Kelly debunks Smith's claims against Trump and makes the case he is election interfering

There is another thread about Smith engaging in election interference. But this is more about the expert discussion by Megyn Kelly who is actually a lawyer.
Watch her dismiss Smith now. Smith will be dismissed later by a Judge as he was when Cannon Dismissed him earlier.

She did not debunk a single criminal.allegation or statement of fact from the indictment.

Lying thread title, move to rubber room.

You say that a lot.

I've asked you to quote a LIE I have told.
You always deflect and NEVER quote an actual lie.

So do it.
Quote my LIE.
Not honoring a request from a scumbag such as you isn’t a lie, you absolute retard.

Now hurry back to that pile of sharp and rusty razor blades. Play, kid. Play hard.

Oh, and start posting honestly.

Oh. There’s a surprise. 😂🤣🥸
Dude, why troll? This is your time to shine!

You have never once been able to present any defense against a single criminal charge or statement of fact from the indictments. Now Megyn Kelly has, as it has been claimed, spoonfed some of these to you.

Why are you not talking about them and arguing them?

Dude, why troll?

You tell us since you’re the troll.
This is your time to shine!
🥱
You have never once been able to present any defense against a single criminal charge or statement of fact from the indictments.

You’ve never been able to post a true or honest thought. There are no valid criminal charges against Trump. And no indictment posts any “facts,” ever.

I’m not in the slightest surprised that you still don’t grasp those facts.

Now Megyn Kelly has, as it has been claimed, spoonfed some of these to you.

I suppose that was supposed to be a sentence. It failed, naturally.
Why are you not talking about them and arguing them?
Why do you spend any time worrying about that? You refuse to even admit that I’ve already exposed the canard that these partisan political clown show indictments are (and why).

Megyn Kelly and JD Vance are examples of former "Trump Haters" who have learned that the hate was completely unfounded and based on Democrat-Media gaslighting.
No, they decided their careers and money, was more important than to be ethical and truthful...the fear of continued bullying and threatening was too much for them on their love of money, pocketbooks.... for them to maintain their righteous stance.

Forum List

Back