Megyn Kelly debunks Smith's claims against Trump and makes the case he is election interfering

Trump was rude to her. She is not going to play victim. She can make a lot off of the internet. Some of these posting make a million dollars a year such as the beast.
Megyn was on the rise at Fox.
Good Looking, Likable and Smart.

She took on trump, and look what happened.
Trump happened to her, like many others.

I blame people like YOU for tearing down anyone that takes on trump, and you Cult Members help trump beat them down.
Trump can't do it by himself, it takes minions like You.
Continue to bash them, called them traitors, RINOs, etc.

She had it all, then trump and the cult happened.

Now she is trying to get back by selling her used soul, once again, to trump.

Megyn was on the rise at Fox.
Good Looking, Likable and Smart.

She took on trump, and look what happened.
Trump happened to her, like many others.

I blame people like YOU for tearing down anyone that takes on trump, and you Cult Members help trump beat them down.
Trump can't do it by himself, it takes minions like You.
Continue to bash them, called them traitors, RINOs, etc.

She had it all, then trump and the cult happened.

Now she is trying to get back by selling her used soul, once again, to trump.
Megyn talks about FOX as well. Yes she took on Trump. Her role was to hear him talk about his programs and not get beat up as you commonly do. We want honesty. We do not get it from Biden nor Harris as you well know. Even you were happy that Biden quit.

So, just tell me straight up.

Trump is Honest?
He has proven to be more honest than most. Yes he engages in hyperbole at times as we all do. Yes he sometimes repeats the stuff he hears as we all do and it sometimes turns out to be wrong.

Does he intentionally lie to deceive people? I haven't seen that in him.

So, just tell me straight up.

Trump is Honest?
I never met him. So I can't claim he is honest or not honest. I judge others by acts such as I judge you. Frankly about you. You no doubt have many friends and I bet you were a fine coach. I know enough about Democrats since I was one myself, to understand that when it comes to their own leaders, they will lay down in mud to protect those leaders.

Here is my assessment of Trump. Trump thinks his remarks are great but he makes people angry at him. Those not angry think all it is for Trump is showmanship. When he is out, the media digs at him as were he Hitler. The Media pisses me off. They don't do it to Democrats.
Trump is a force. Trump has some 500 businesses. If any of his managers fucks up, the blame goes not to them, but the media lashes out at Trump. It takes time to correctly assess others. I had two loan offices for a time. My employees at the one in downtown Fremont, CA came to me saying they had plenty of loans to get me to Broker for them. At first they talked like great people. I was careful with my workers. I saw charges show up against customers by them that I had not approved. I told them stop it. And would remove the charges by orders at the Title company. It upset me, so much, I ended telling them it was over and I did not want money bad enough to go along with their games. Trump can't possible skillfully manage all of those 500 companies. God could not.

Smiths entire extreme zealot case is his declaration of what he feels Trump was thinking and that since results followed then Trump MUST have intended what Smith feels he did
He’s ill and obsessed and ultimate sincere Judges will easily rule such

The Media pisses me off. They don't do it to Democrats.
You think the media is one sided.
Most are One-Sided.

MSNBC
CNN
Fox
Newsmax

These are all Media, and half on each side.

I turn on Hannity, Waters, Ingraham, Guttfeld, for a few minutes, and what they say in their show is pretty incredible bias. Right?
Maddow, Velshi, I don't watch ANY CNN, O'Donnell are totally against trump, and show their bias as well.

So see Robert, the MEDIA does attack both sides.
You fail to acknowledge the attacks by the Right, and ONLY see the attacks from the left.

Whereas, I can acknowledge that BOTH side do it equally as well.

You think the media is one sided.
Most are One-Sided.

MSNBC
CNN
Fox
Newsmax

These are all Media, and half on each side.

I turn on Hannity, Waters, Ingraham, Guttfeld, for a few minutes, and what they say in their show is pretty incredible bias. Right?
Maddow, Velshi, I don't watch ANY CNN, O'Donnell are totally against trump, and show their bias as well.

So see Robert, the MEDIA does attack both sides.
You fail to acknowledge the attacks by the Right, and ONLY see the attacks from the left.

Whereas, I can acknowledge that BOTH side do it equally as well.
FOX and Newsmax deliver proven news. CNN and MSNBC are shills for Democrats.
Recall the nonsense against Obama over where he was born? The media will have you think it was Trump. But it came from the workers at the Hillary Clinton campaign. But if the media reports lies, do you hear of them fact checking their own statements? Maddow to me is a problem for Democrats.

I never watch Hannity and as to Waters have his book that is great but see clips of him using youtube. Ingraham is luck if i see a short video of her talking once a year.

FOX and Newsmax deliver proven news. CNN and MSNBC are shills for Democrats.
Proving ^^^^^ that you wear Blinders.

It's sad, you seem like a nice man, once upon a time.
Now, Today, you seem bitter and angry.

Your statement above, comparing the Networks, proves your tunnel vision and therefore Hatred.

I'm sorry.

It's sad, you seem like a nice man, once upon a time.
Now, Today, you seem bitter and angry.

Your statement above, comparing the Networks, proves your tunnel vision and therefore Hatred.

I'm sorry.
I am not that at all. I am a nice man. I try to deal with you as a good man to be nice to you. Then you talk that way about me. I am not at all Bitter. We have had a poor president and even Biden has not made me anger and bitter. We soon will not have him in office. I feel great.

I did not claim about FOX and Newsmax they are devoid of propaganda. I am pretty good at sniffing out propaganda. But that only accounts for a bit of their news. I also watch the first half hour of the View. They are stuck on hate of Trump.

What Republican president did you ever like?

Last edited:
I'm guessing most likely accurately that Megyn knows a hell of a lot more about the law than most or all people on USMB and is likely a far sight more intelligent than those who say she's wrong or whatever without a clue of why she is.
And you would be wrong yet again if you did that. You and Megyn are partisan and won't be fair.

Robert W. normally does not go personal, I will give him that.
When posters give information, I assume they believe it. And when I am sure of my position, if they are not correct, I will discuss that. Why make it personal attacking them? My friends would back me but I want to have honest discussions with all posters.

I'm guessing most likely accurately that Megyn knows a hell of a lot more about the law than most or all people on USMB and is likely a far sight more intelligent than those who say she's wrong or whatever without a clue of why she is.
Your typical Attorney exists in a silo. I mean due to their cases, and their level of expertise, how can an attorney be a know it all? Kelley is lucky that as a lawyer, she got into politics and gives us all information from the inside of things. If one thinks she is wrong, they can sent notices to her on forums like YouTube or try to e mail her.

I am not that at all. I am a nice man. I try to deal with you as a good man to be nice to you. Then you talk that way about me. I am not at all Bitter. We have had a poor president and even Biden has not made me anger and bitter. We soon will not have him in office. I feel great.
I see it differently, about the POTUS'S.
I have that right, as do you.

You seem knowledgeable, and prepared.

So, give me your #1 and #2 (Using passed Legislation, Not just feels) that:

1) made biden poor.
2) made trump great.

I'm now leaving for lunch with a friend, so I'll get back in 2 hours.

Forum List

Back