Walz is very good, Vance is not bad either

Lol
You must be absolutely HORRIFIED by convicted felon Trump's tens of thousands of documented lies right?
Lol
I'm amused at the left's running tally of Trump's over the top statements while he continued to do wonderful things with the economy, close the border and keep us out of wars while promoting peace! To be quite blunt, Mike? I could give a shit if Trump says he had the "biggest" thing ever! What I care about is intelligent policy and follow through.

So you let me know when Trump hits a hundred thousand "documented lies" and I'll bake you a cake! (eye roll)

This debate made one thing absolutely clear:

Anyway the 2024 election turns out:

Vance will undoubtedly be the GOP 2028 Presidential candidate.

At least he can be civil and dignified unlike Trump.

I kind of doubt that. WHEN Trump loses, you are going to see the Republican Establishment move to take their party back from the MAGA crazies. And Vance has drunk too deeply of the bleach for that to happen.

A human admits he "misspoke." OMG!
He's a serial liar., and he didn't admit it.
^Idiot says "Wuh?"
MB: Governor, just to follow up on that, the question was, can you explain the discrepancy?

TW: No. All I said on this was, is, I got there that summer and misspoke on this
JDV on why he's suddenly become a mewling apologist for Trump:
And yeah, when you screw up, when you misspeak, when you get something wrong and you change your mind, you ought to be honest with the American people about it.
TW: Well, I've enjoyed tonight's debate, and I think there was a lot of commonality here. And I'm sympathetic to misspeaking on things.

I kind of doubt that. WHEN Trump loses, you are going to see the Republican Establishment move to take their party back from the MAGA crazies. And Vance has drunk too deeply of the bleach for that to happen.
Then the party is finished. Extremism is not an American value.

Most politicians tend to be Chameleons. Vance strikes me as an extremely ambitious fellow. He'll go RINO if that's the way the wind is blowing.

Agreed , vance is about as weird as it gets. Like trump , not fit to be anywhere near the White House.
Your Knucklehead thinks 12 year old boys need tampons. That's weird.

KNEE PADS AND KNUCKLEHEAD 2024!

Your Knucklehead thinks 12 year old boys need tampons. That's weird.

KNEE PADS AND KNUCKLEHEAD 2024!
You need to get educated. The law if a good one , has to apply to all involved. And you obviously don't know about all " boys ".

You remain a predictable idiot. Cannot help those who refuse to see. But you would think that if the Congress of Minnesota was smart enough to do this , they would allow students to use the bathroom that fits their gender and resolve most of the issues with one progressive stroke.

Agreed , vance is about as weird as it gets. Like trump , not fit to be anywhere near the White House.

Remember, everyone, these are the people calling JD Vance "weird":

1727982559323.png

Forum List

Back