What did our founders really mean when they said “general welfare”?

Try provide
HOLD ON!!
You think “promote” and “provide” share the same definition?
IMG_2787.jpeg

IMG_2798.jpeg

OH SHIT!!!
FOR FUCK SAKE….So suddenly you’re a fucking war hero like Harpy Eagle ?
Look, like I told him, I didn’t avoid service, I didn’t need to serve…I had a direction in life, I wasn’t searching for shit, I didn’t need programming…I went to work, built businesses, made a shit-ton of money and paid the salaries of those who would cry like bitches later and make bullshit PTSD claims.
So what does that have to do with this thread?
you asked what general means....i showed you what it meant....

HOLD ON!!
You think “promote” and “provide” share the same definition?
View attachment 1022422
View attachment 1022423
Problem with Conservatives is the only part of the Constitution they have read is the second amendment

Article I, Section 8, Clause 1 of the U.S. Constitution, which states that Congress has the power to "provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States

Problem with Conservatives is the only part of the Constitution they have read is the second amendment

Article I, Section 8, Clause 1 of the U.S. Constitution, which states that Congress has the power to "provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States
General welfare does not mean giving out money and freebies to Yolanda as she spits out kid after kid with no daddy present

General welfare does not mean giving out money and freebies to Yolanda as she spits out kid after kid with no daddy present

Means do what is in the best interests of the country

Would you prefer Yolanda abort those kids she can’t support?

Means do what is in the best interests of the country

Would you prefer Yolanda abort those kids she can’t support?
The correct and proper way is for Yolanda's babydaddy to man up and provide for his own damned kids! This also means government needs to get out of the private sector's way and allow businesses to flourish without government meddling.

Forum List

Back