VP Debate Tonight At 9:00 PM ET

1727880801341.png

JD Vance lost it when he couldn't admit Trump lost the 2020 election.

Even worse was his deflection...

Walz: "Did he lose the 2020 election?"

Vance: "Tim, I'm focused on the future. Did Kamala Harris censor Americans from speaking their mind in the wake of the 2020 COVID situation?"

He was so desperate to avoid answering that question, that he literally said he wanted to focus on the "future" in the same breath he wanted to focus on "2020". Which was a lie anyway since Senator Harris didn't censor anyone in 2020.

You brought your gun on the bus?

I started working at age 11. Rode my bicycle to work.
$2 Per Hour.
I bought my own vehicle when I turned 16.
I wasn't that hard, if you worked hard.

Sorry you had to ride the bus.....LOLLLLOLLL

But you do ride a bus... You ride the short bus every day to Looney Libtard Land remember? You are such a freaking coward always laughing and making fun of people behind the keyboard in your mother's basement now leave my friend alone!!

Then why the fuck won't cowardly Vance just say that Biden won???

You know I was thinking about it last night and now that I think of it I do wish that Vance would have just said his thoughts about this but he still won the debate hands down. Dare I say it but I think that he has better debating skills than Trump.

That's where I believe that Walz lost his political career.

Over 60% of women are going to vote for Harris, you idiot bumpkin.

Clearly you're not very good at math.

Jesus stop already, you're cluttering the thread

He can't though and that's exactly why I have him on ignore.

lolololol

View attachment 1020816

Facts are optional in the MAGA cult

I agree with you that they should be allowed fact checks but what does having illegal or legal status have anything to do with the fact that they're still eating people's pets?

Scared little puppy

Who more than likely peed all over the stage.

A tad like Don Rickles

Yeah but not the same kind of brains.

Forum List

Back