Experts warn store prices will soar and shelves will be empty as greedy dockworkers strike over 80% pay raise

You’re racist, so you are voting for Trump?

Remember Trump told Republicans not to fix the border with Biden?

Remember Trump met in complete private with Putin and they planned the Ukraine invasion?

Remember Trump and Bibi Netenyahoo conspired to expand the war to Iran?

All these things help Trump. International bad actors and corporations helping Trump. Don't fall for it.

And Trump met with the head of the Longshoreman last year. Told him to give us this October Surprise

1727875028494.png

Trump has ties to the mob. Dirty politics and you're going to fall for it.

Again with the foil helmet mindreading devices I keep telling you don't work.

False choice. I side with those who will keep vital goods flowing and not cut them off for crass financial gain, especially things like lifesaving medicines. I do not support people like protesters who prevent an ambulance from reaching a dying person or getting such a person to a hospital, and people die. They have blood on their hands. So do the workers if they cause death.

THAT is the true choice. Do you support workers killing people because they want more money?
You got me here. I side with the workers but only to a point.

What about the company? They need to give in to the demands.

Here's the truth. I heard the company offered them a nice raise. I think the dock workers should take it and get back to work. TODAY.

Remember Trump met in complete private with Putin and they planned the Ukraine invasion?

All these things help Trump. International bad actors and corporations helping Trump. Don't fall for it.

And Trump met with the head of the Longshoreman last year. Told him to give us this October Surprise

View attachment 1020890

Hmmm, unions support the Republican presidential candidate. What a world we live in.

Where did you get your information? I don't recall seeing you in the last meeting.

You got me here. I side with the workers but only to a point.

What about the company? They need to give in to the demands.

Here's the truth. I heard the company offered them a nice raise. I think the dock workers should take it and get back to work. TODAY.
I agree. I think workers that do difficult, dangerous jobs like moving heavy stuff around SHOULD be paid very well.

View attachment 1020890

So you blame Trump for you being a racist?

Interesting point, This has the same effect as massive tariffs on goods coming in through those ports.

Hmmm, unions support the Republican presidential candidate. What a world we live in.

Where did you get your information? I don't recall seeing you in the last meeting.
It is crazy. It's like blacks supporting Trump (Mark Robinson, Kanye, Herman Cain, Ben Carson, Hershel Walker

Gays like Caitlyn Jenner.

Hispanics who feel American enough the too want to round up illegals

Women who like being taken care of or "protected" by guys like Trump.

Unions don't support Republicans. They support Trump. Cause they dumb. Or in the leaders case, corrupt.

It is crazy. It's like blacks supporting Trump (Mark Robinson, Kanye, Herman Cain, Ben Carson, Hershel Walker

Gays like Caitlyn Jenner.

Hispanics who feel American enough the too want to round up illegals

Women who like being taken care of or "protected" by guys like Trump.

Unions don't support Republicans. They support Trump. Cause they dumb. Or in the leaders case, corrupt.
What we are seeing is the refusal of people to comply with identity politics. There are many conservative minorities who support Republicans and reject the "racist" nonsense, because they see the same racism coming from the DNC (I call it paternalistic contempt, because the message white liberals send is that minorities can't make it without their help). Hispanics who come here legally, who put forth the effort, jump through all the hoops and consider themselves to be Americans OF COURSE would support immigration policy that limited illegal immigration. Women are a complicated bunch that don't adhere to simplistic canards, and many DO appreciate a strong man who will protect them while allowing them to spread their wings and fly.

What I am seeing is the beginnings of the death of identity politics.

Yes he should. It’s a worker’s right to work or not work. Not working is leverage over employers and I support. Now, in this case the union boss is a Trump buddy so I suspect his reasons may not be 100% aligned with his workers but, in fact, divided along politics, but I don’t know that for certain. He may be a great leader for his peeps.

So it is ok for workers to collude and demand higher wages but not for corporations or even small businesses to collude to keep wages down? The answer is easy. Let the free market decide. No labor collusion should be legal on either side of the equation. Anti trust labor laws should be enforced and/or written to protect both sides.

What we are seeing is the refusal of people to comply with identity politics. There are many conservative minorities who support Republicans and reject the "racist" nonsense, because they see the same racism coming from the DNC (I call it paternalistic contempt, because the message white liberals send is that minorities can't make it without their help). Hispanics who come here legally, who put forth the effort, jump through all the hoops and consider themselves to be Americans OF COURSE

As a Greek, or American, I get it. Hispanics don't want to be seen as anything other than American. And Hispanics can be assholes and ignorant too. I can see some blacks hate the black community and they are embarrassed by it. They might say things like "well why didn't you just listen to the cops commands?" Of course they don't say that to Ashlii Babbit.

Trump panders for the Jewish vote. I can see a lot of them falling for it.

Arabs are making a big mistake not voting for Kamala. Gaza's a parking lot if Trump wins. And Ukraine is Russia's. Then Taiwan is China's next to occupy?

As a Greek, or American, I get it. Hispanics don't want to be seen as anything other than American. And Hispanics can be assholes and ignorant too. I can see some blacks hate the black community and they are embarrassed by it. They might say things like "well why didn't you just listen to the cops commands?" Of course they don't say that to Ashlii Babbit.

Arabs are making a big mistake not voting for Kamala. Gaza's a parking lot if Trump wins. And Ukraine is Russia's. Then Taiwan is China's next to occupy?
What in Trump’s history leads you to conclude that Trump will make Gaza a parking lot? His last term was no new wars, Harris in the last four has watched wars breakout in Ukraine, Gaza and other spots, seems you are lying based on history, why do you feel the need too lie?

As a Greek, or American, I get it. Hispanics don't want to be seen as anything other than American.
Exactly, they are proud of the effort they put in and don't want to see others jumping to the front of the line and cheating to get in. Like I said, death of identity politics.
And Hispanics can be assholes and ignorant too. I can see some blacks hate the black community and they are embarrassed by it. They might say things like "well why didn't you just listen to the cops commands?"
Which only makes sense. The cop has a gun and is authorized to use it on you if you present a threat to him/her.
Of course they don't say that to Ashlii Babbit.
Here's the question, should protestors who face arrest cooperate with LEO, or is it situation based? IOW, are rioters in a BLM riot supposed to keep fighting because their cause is just while Orange Man Bad means you submit?
Name a politician that does NOT pander.
I don't buy that. TRUMP! was the peace president in his first term despite the hyperventilating shrieks that he was going to start WWIII. There's no reason to think his second term will be different.

You have this backwards. Many Jewish people fall for the Democratic line that they actually support Israel. They don’t. They begrudgingly support them to keep the big money Jewish supporters on board. If not for that, the Democratic Party would be sending Hamas weapons. Jewish people voting for Democrats are putting their liberalism above support of Israel. It is plain and simple.

Arabs are making a big mistake not voting for Kamala. Gaza's a parking lot if Trump wins.

Israel could have completely destroyed Gaza at any time. They will most certainly finish the job under Trump without having to worry about the US trying to play both sides of the fence.

And Ukraine is Russia's.

Not sure how that will go, but I know that Ukraine is fleecing us for billions. Politicians in both countries are getting rich off of the mess. We are currently throwing money into a black hole with no end in site. Russia kind of likes it to be honest.

Then Taiwan is China's next to occupy?

Won’t happen under Trump. Under Kamala, I can all but guarantee it.

What in Trump’s history leads you to conclude that Trump will make Gaza a parking lot? His last term was no new wars, Harris in the last four has watched wars breakout in Ukraine, Gaza and other spots, seems you are lying based on history, why do you feel the need too lie?

Israel is bombing Gaza as we speak because Hamas terrorized them. Trump will not put pressure on Israel to stop the bloodshed. Republicans have publicly said make it a parking lot. At least Biden tells Bibi he's not happy with what he's doing. Now Iran's involved.

Is Biden at fault for that hamas terrorist attack at the concert?

Unlike you, I do not want fellow citizens to suffer, so it can be used as a political tool as covid was by democrats, the very people who released it to harm trump!
Trump didn't ignore it either.
They love to propagate that lie.
It was the Democrats who screamed bloody murder when he tried to shut down travel from China.

You have this backwards. Many Jewish people fall for the Democratic line that they actually support Israel. They don’t. They begrudgingly support them to keep the big money Jewish supporters on board. If not for that, the Democratic Party would be sending Hamas weapons. Jewish people voting for Democrats are putting their liberalism above support of Israel. It is plain and simple.

Israel could have completely destroyed Gaza at any time. They will most certainly finish the job under Trump without having to worry about the US trying to play both sides of the fence.

Not sure how that will go, but I know that Ukraine is fleecing us for billions. Politicians in both countries are getting rich off of the mess. We are currently throwing money into a black hole with no end in site. Russia kind of likes it to be honest.

Won’t happen under Trump. Under Kamala, I can all but guarantee it.
No. I believe the 70% of Jews who vote Democratic see the GOP as the Nazi party. Even though the GOP kisses their ass. They see how they treat arabs, mexicans and blacks.

I know conservative Jews who are Republicans and Israeli loving Jews. They defended the Iraq war 100%, all the way. Because I believe Israel loved USA fucking up the middle east because the middle east doesn't like Israel.

Israel is run by a right wing corrupt man. So will the USA if Trump wins. Who gets along with Putin and swoons over Kim Jung Un.

An economy should never have jobs that affect it like this. That could lead to "someone must do this". A fault in the entire system.

Forum List

Back