VP Debate Tonight At 9:00 PM ET

1727905790282.png

The lion's share of those women live in solidly blue states that aren't a concern for Trump, like California, New York, Illinois, and other New England states. What else have you got? Nationwide polls mean nothing, especially when you're focused on popular vote.
The electoral college -- affirmative action for imbecile Repug candidates like Trump and Bush who can't win any other way.

Maybe abortion doctors are too clueless about medicine to diagnose whats wrong with the women under their care

But unless they studied medicine in Haiti they can easily recognize an emergency before its too late

I think the doctors in this case sacrificed a woman’s life so that they can wave the bloody shirt in the next election
I'm speaking to a total imbecile. No wonder you vote for Trump.

You know I was thinking about it last night and now that I think of it I do wish that Vance would have just said his thoughts about this but he still won the debate hands down. Dare I say it but I think that he has better debating skills than Trump.
Nope. This is the only part of the debate that people will remember a month from now -- the giant pussy Vance afraid to speak the truth about the 2020 election because he might make his orange daddy mad.

I was sleep and missed the entire debate.

I go to work, get off work, come home and crash; sleep for five hours. I woke up and it was all over. Some sites say that JD Vance won the debate. I have no idea what was said.

I can imagine that standing side by side image-wise they probably looked like a millennial and his great-grandfather debating each other. JD Vance being of the Gen Y generation that generates more votes for him.

Bad news for Trump & Vance, based on post debate polling.

24% of Republicans now have a favorable view of Walz, after the debate.

By contrast, Vance only increased his favorability rating from 2% to 7% among Democrats. --

Walz, meanwhile, saw his favorable rating among Republican-leaning voters increasing from 8 percent before the debate to 24 percent afterward. So one-quarter of Donald Trump’s and Vance’s own base that watched the debate came out of it liking Walz, and he gained almost as much with them as Vance did.

That’s a pretty striking stat.

JD Vance lost it when he couldn't admit Trump lost the 2020 election.
No one, not even you knows who actually won the 2020 election because the left did everything in it's power to keep it out of court. Yeah recounts were done, and investigations were done, but just as evidence would come to the forefront it would be shot down, slowed down or deflected on and on and on. Gaining control of the media/social media platforms was the biggest prize the left was able to take control of over the year's, and it unfolded right before everyone's eyes.

Two huge agendas have emerged triumphant in it all, but the people are waking up to it all, and the connections are being made. Will it be too late ? The left hopes it has the momentum, but a weak foundation is always set to crumble.

Tim isn't going to run this country. Oh wait, maybe he is because kamala is an empty vessel mascarading as someone important. What a joke it all is, and any republican showing weakness in the storm should be removed from the republican party immediately, and they should be shown the door with a metaphorical boot planted in their ace on their way out. I hate traitors.

Yeah,you've got to hate that thing called the Constitution written by people much smarter than you. You'll be okay .. and survive. :itsok:
The Constitution says nothing about presidential candidates getting fewer votes and still winning the election, Kleetus. Nothing about the electoral college says that.

The Constitution says nothing about presidential candidates getting fewer votes and still winning the election, Kleetus. Nothing about the electoral college says that.
The Constitution says nothing about what color front doors have to be, either.

And front doors don't determine the winner or loser of a presidential election, Kleetus.

Try to post something relevant, lightweight.
Try to use your brains to understand the point.

Oh wait…..you have no brains, which explains why you’re voting for an empty headed Marxist as U.S. President, and her sidekick Communist-lover VP.

Try to use your brains to understand the point.

Oh wait…..you have no brains, which explains why you’re voting for an empty headed Marxist as U.S. President, and her sidekick Communist-lover VP.
You had no point, idiot. Front doors are not relevant to the Constitution. The electoral college is.

Idiot MAGA bumpkin.

Forum List

Back