Feds say there’s no money left to respond to hurricanes — after FEMA spent $1.4B on migrants

They know it is not true. They just do not care. All that matters is that their lies might get Trump a few more votes.

Nothing else matters to them.
"FEMA give a billion dollars to illegals and runs out of money for North Carolinians" 100% True

"FEMA give a billion dollars to illegals and runs out of money for North Carolinians" 100% True

Not true. They have not run out of money. They might if Congress does not come back and do their job

Did you whine like a 3 year old when Trump did the same thing in 2019?

Not true. They have not run out of money.
“FEMA does not have the funds to make it through the season.” Golum
They might if Congress does not come back and do their job

Did you whine like a 3 year old when Trump did the same thing in 2019?
This isn't about Trump, you big poopyhead. This is about the Vapid Twit your cult has put up spending a billion on illegals and running out of $$$ for Americans in emergency,

“FEMA does not have the funds to make it through the season.” Golum

yes, they are not out of money yet, but if there is another storm they will be.

Maybe it was not a great idea for the GOP to send the House on to recess.

Nov 2, 2023 — The Republican-controlled House on Thursday approved legislation to send roughly $14 billion in emergency aid to Israel

This isn't about Trump, you big poopyhead. This is about the Vapid Twit your cult has put up spending a billion on illegals and running out of $$$ for Americans in emergency,

The Biden admin did nothing different than the Trump admin.

Harris herself did nothing as she is just the VP and has zero power and zero authority.

yes, they are not out of money yet, but if there is another storm they will be.

Maybe it was not a great idea for the GOP to send the House on to recess.
LOL Good luck whining about Congress when Trump runs the ad ""FEMA give a billion dollars to illegals and runs out of money for North Carolinians"

LOL Good luck whining about Congress when Trump runs the ad ""FEMA give a billion dollars to illegals and runs out of money for North Carolinians"

He can run all the ads he likes, Trump lies as much as you do.

Nov 2, 2023 — The Republican-controlled House on Thursday approved legislation to send roughly $14 billion in emergency aid to Israel
Focus. This thread is about your Vapid Twit spending a billion dollars of FEMA money on illegals and running out of money for North Carolinians. You can take your issue with the Jews to one of the 103,759 other Jew threads.

Third time you big poopyhead , 100% true "FEMA give a billion dollars to illegals and runs out of money for North Carolinians"

They have not run out of money.

No matter how many times you post it, it will still be a lie.

But that is all you ever do, so why change now

Phony baloney.

"Republicans are “peddling bald faced lies” about the cleanup after Hurricane Helene, and noted that GOP leaders in some of the affected states, including Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp and South Carolina Gov. Henry McMaster, have thanked the Biden administration for its speedy response.

“But some Republican leaders – and their partners in rightwing media – are using Hurricane Helene to lie and divide us,” Bates said. “Their latest missive: baselessly claiming that FEMA is out of money to respond to Hurricane Helene – because of an existing program that supports cities and towns that are sheltering migrants.”

They have not run out of money.

No matter how many times you post it, it will still be a lie.

But that is all you ever do, so why change now
Take you whine to your cult's Golum. He told the nation “FEMA does not have the funds to make it through the season.” Sure sounds like running out of money to the non-cultist

He told the nation “FEMA does not have the funds to make it through the season.”

Yes, that is what he told the nation.

The season is no over...thus they have the money now but will not have enough if there is another major storm.

They have not ran out yet, no matter how many times you tell that lie.

Yes, that is what he told the nation.

The season is no over...thus they have the money now but will not have enough if there is another major storm.

They have not ran out yet, no matter how many times you tell that lie.
Which of his words are your having trouble understanding? ““FEMA does not have the funds to make it through the season.”

And why are you so vehemently defending this grossly inept and corrupt administration?

Which of his words are your having trouble understanding? ““FEMA does not have the funds to make it through the season.”

I understand it fine...you are the one that is confused.

If I told my wife "We do not have the money to make it till Christmas" that does not mean we have no funds right now, it means unless something changes we will not have them in the future.

Why is this so very confusing for you?

And why are you so vehemently defending this grossly inept and corrupt administration?

I am not defending anything but the truth. Truth does not care about your politics. The truth is, according to your own fucking quote, is that they have not run out of money for the folks in NC/SC/GA

Neither one of your claims are true. FEMA has not given illegals a billion dollars. FEMA has not run out of money for North Carolina or any other state effected by Helene.

I understand it fine...you are the one that is confused.

If I told my wife "We do not have the money to make it till Christmas" that does not mean we have no funds right now, it means unless something changes we will not have them in the future.

Why is this so very confusing for you?
Not confusing at all. So using your "logic" why hare you whining that my ad is a lie? ""FEMA give a billion dollars to illegals and runs out of money for North Carolinians"
I am not defending anything but the truth. Truth does not care about your politics. The truth is, according to your own fucking quote, is that they have not run out of money for the folks in NC/SC/GA
Nah. You're defending the corrupt and incompetent administration.

Neither one of your claims are true. FEMA has not given illegals a billion dollars.
Dude, I gave you their website where they detail the billion they have given to illegals.
FEMA has not run out of money for North Carolina or any other state effected by Helene.
Not what my ad claims, is it? Words matter. Well, to most of us. Clearly not to your cult.

Forum List

Back