New poll shows Harris four points ahead of Trump in three key swing states

This will upset Donny in Mary Lago.
The momentum is all one way as decency appeals to the US.
I believe that in polling terms 4% is outside the margin of error.

Donny doesnt havw any attack lines at this point.

She isnt black

Is something an infant would reject as infantile.
Harris hasn't lost a National Poll in almost2 weeks.. Rasussum aside (which tracks a different metric)

Last one showing Trump up was on 22nd of Sept...

Harris is 2.8% ahead in the National Polls which is neck and neck due to electoral college. (Someday some one can tell me why urban voters are less American than a rural one.)

And that shows in Pennsylvania where we think it will be won and lost...

This is polling Neck and Neck right now.

Heads up
Patriot & Trafalgar are a poor polls companies so take that into context.
1728036732800.png

1728036779653.png

Atlas is a good one
1728036870977.png

So at the moment it looks very tight in Pennsylvania. Anyone saying they have it in the bag are just basically lying to you and have it in the bag.
Which would I rather be in a horse race sense? Hard to say, everything would be speculation.

So could everyone stop saying that this is won or not especially in Pennsylvania. Trump comments about rigged is a basic lie and should be taken that way, Vance did more by presenting sanity in the debate.

She isnt black

Yes! There’s an 85% chance Kummie will win!

Harris hasn't lost a National Poll in almost2 weeks.. Rasussum aside (which tracks a different metric)

Harris is 2.8% ahead in the National Polls which is neck and neck due to electoral college. (Someday some one can tell me why urban voters are less American than a rural one.)

Heads up
View attachment 1021742
View attachment 1021744

Atlas is a good one
View attachment 1021745

So at the moment it looks very tight in Pennsylvania. Anyone saying they have it in the bag are just basically lying to you and have it in the bag.
Which would I rather be in a horse race sense? Hard to say, everything would be speculation.

So could everyone stop saying that this is won or not especially in Pennsylvania. Trump comments about rigged is a basic lie and should be taken that way, Vance did more by presenting sanity in the debate.
How much does she need to win by under your archaic system ? Its cleae the majority of people favour her, But that isnt enough on occasion.

I said I agree with Republicans on some issues, and with Democrats on other issues.
When you agree with Republicans on the economy, it means you agree with Ronald Reagan‘s trickle down economic bullshittery.

If you are rich plus greedy, trickle down economics would be agreeable to you but since there are not enough greedy assed billionaires to elect greed sympathetic politicians to firm up a Republican Party aligned with mono-racial white grievance and greed, the Republican Party design is to have white Christian religious fanatics engage in a Holy Cultural War in large numbers of Republican loyal voters over non-economic matters like abortion, gay rights, and anti/welfare because black and brown folk are intrinsically lazy and prone to commit crimes.

She isnt black

it might upset him if it was true--------------but it's not true. Trump will win in a landslide in November, the ho and Timmy the idiot have no chance.

When you agree with Republicans on the economy, it means you agree with Ronald Reagan‘s trickle down economic bullshittery.

If you are rich plus greedy, trickle down economics would be agreeable to you but since there are not enough greedy assed billionaires to elect greed sympathetic politicians to firm up a Republican Party aligned with mono-racial white grievance and greed, the Republican Party design is to have white Christian religious fanatics engage in a Holy Cultural War in large numbers of Republican loyal voters over non-economic matters like abortion, gay rights, and anti/welfare because black and brown folk are intrinsically lazy and prone to commit crimes.
false narrative, failed dem/lib talking points. The Trump tax cuts cut taxes for everyone that pays taxes. you cannot pay less than zero, although with EIC etc, some people have a negative tax rate (at the expense of those that pay taxes). None of this has anything to do with race. stop that bullshit.

Heads up
View attachment 1021742
View attachment 1021744

Atlas is a good one
View attachment 1021745

the only poll that matters is the one taken on election day. those same asshole pollsters said Hillary had a 97% chance of winning------------were they right?

Face reality----------polls today are designed to influence public opinion, not to report on it. seems like the hoax worked on you.

How much does she need to win by under your archaic system ? Its clear the majority of people favour her, But that isnt enough on occasion.
To win you need to accrue 270 or more Electoral College votes. The EC is not archaic, its brilliant.

EC votes are awarded state by state. It is not a "popular vote" election, with big states always deciding the election.

1728043610054.png

After Biden and FEMA botched the hurricane response since they gave the FEMA funds to illegals, GA & NC go to Trump

That gives Trump 250 EC votes. If Trump wins PA, he wins.

If Kamala holds serve in PA, MI, and WI, she wins. Its a very close election.

Forum List

Back