Biden's campaign will focus on Jan 6

What else? They have nothing else to hang their hat on. And Jan 6 is lame and won't bail them out. People are concerned about paying their bills. They're concerned about feeding their kids. They want to make their next mortgage payment. They are worried about a big medical expense. This past four years can be called the most incompetent administration ever.

Boom

It’s weird how you are prepping to be an election denier by calling others election deniers
Well what do I do when your side is trying to, and has gotten away with election fraud.

I've been saying this about you Republicans for years. You cry about voter fraud, which doesn't swing elections, while you attempt election fraud. Why cheat one or 200 votes. Steal the whole thing. With Diebold Voting Machines, FINDING 11,400 more votes. Or start a riot so your state doesn't get to decide. Have Alito, Roberts and Clarence decide for you. You'll love that right?

Well what do I do when your side is trying to, and has gotten away with election fraud.

I've been saying this about you Republicans for years. You cry about voter fraud, which doesn't swing elections, while you attempt election fraud. Why cheat one or 200 votes. Steal the whole thing. With Diebold Voting Machines, FINDING 11,400 more votes. Or start a riot so your state doesn't get to decide. Have Alito, Roberts and Clarence decide for you. You'll love that right?
whos' gotten away with election fraud? how do you know?

Forum List

Back