Trump caught lying about hurricane relief

Idiot, Biden signed a resolution the day before Helene made landfall which gave FEMA $20 billion.

Guess who was for it? Democrats, All but one voted for it. And Biden, he signed it into law.

Guess who was against it? 100 Republicans who voted against it. And Trump, who pressured Republicans to vote against it because he would have benefitted politically had it not passed.

You're on the wrong side of this issue; but too stupid to know it.
$750 whole dollars!!!...Meanwhile, illegal squatters, who haven't paid a penny into anything, have thousands in cash on their EBT cards.

Yeah, fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

Which ones? Why did they need so much? Why are they already running out?

You were already shown that.

So why are you refusing to answer?

How bad would it be now for Hurricane Helene victims had FEMA not gotten that $20 billion last week?

$750 whole dollars!!!...Meanwhile, illegal squatters, who haven't paid a penny into anything, have thousands in cash on their EBT cards.

$750 is not all many are eligible for. It's just some quick cash to get some food and medicine. And it's more than FEMA was giving out to disaster victims for immediate relief when Trump was president.

Guaranteed, if I bothered to look up your old posts, you never once griped then that it wasn't enough.

$750 is not all many are eligible for. It's just some quick cash to get some food and medicine. And it's more than FEMA was giving out to disaster victims for immediate relief when Trump was president.

Guaranteed, if I bothered to look up your old posts, you never once griped then that it wasn't enough.
Whatever....You assholes look like fools and y'all just can't STFU.

You're worse than the dopey Bushbots after Katrina, and I though that was as pathetic as you can get.

She's not in charge of the government. You're beyond brain-dead. For a period, Steve Bannon was giving advice to Trump while he was president. Accordng to your lunacy, Steve Bannon was in charge of the government. :cuckoo:

Are ya feeling stupid yet?
Haha steven Bannon wasn’t the VP! Haha

Pathetic deflection

She’s the VP, she’s in office, she has authority

Feel free to look it up. I'm not your secretary.

And no, putz, I didn't say Trump is president now. You only think I did because you out of your fucking mind. :cuckoo:
I did, they gave billions to resettle the illegals that she had surge the border.

Leaving Americans 750 bucks

You were already shown that.

So why are you refusing to answer?

How bad would it be now for Hurricane Helene victims had FEMA not gotten that $20 billion last week?
When did you show me where the money went??

Why do you lie? Is this what you read in Rolling Stone or something?

Well not anymore, he was, last weekend, in real time.

Harris was on a plane, posing for a photo op, that she failed cause she forgot even plug her phone in. She cares so little for the people, that she can't even stage a photo op right....pathetic
Why do you lie? Spreading false information like you will earn you a special place in hell.

Waiting a your proof that undocumented migrants get thousands of dollars in cash.

"One type of assistance that is often approved quickly after you apply is Serious Needs Assistance, which is $750 to help pay for essential items like food, water, baby formula, breastfeeding supplies, medication and other emergency supplies. There are other forms of assistance that you may qualify to receive once you apply for disaster assistance. As your application continues to be reviewed, you may still receive additional forms of assistance for other needs such as support for temporary housing and home repair costs. Learn more about the types of assistance available. If you have questions about your disaster assistance application and what you qualify for, contact us at 1-800-621-3362 to speak with a FEMA representative."

Of course for coastal residence one of the first things to do if a hurricane might be headed your way is fill up the cars and trucks with gas and make sure you have plenty of cash on hand. Western NC doesn't get a lot of hurricanes do they?

Trump killed the bill by proxy ( threats to Maga republicans ). Had he not said anything Biden would have passed and truly / legally triumphed over the border issue. The bipartisan commission did it the right way. Not some film flam deal like trump tried.
The bill died on its own, Trump just added his voice to the dissent. Top Democrats opposed the bill, Shumer, Sanders.

Trump's wall, once completed, would have kept millions of illegals out, forced a limited number of others to enter via legal pathways.

The bill doesn't address the millions that have been let in already who have 'hearings' that go out years from now. It's as if they don't exist. We need to process those millions first, then deal with the border. Until then, shut it down.

Waiting a your proof that undocumented migrants get thousands of dollars in cash.

"One type of assistance that is often approved quickly after you apply is Serious Needs Assistance, which is $750 to help pay for essential items like food, water, baby formula, breastfeeding supplies, medication and other emergency supplies. There are other forms of assistance that you may qualify to receive once you apply for disaster assistance. As your application continues to be reviewed, you may still receive additional forms of assistance for other needs such as support for temporary housing and home repair costs. Learn more about the types of assistance available. If you have questions about your disaster assistance application and what you qualify for, contact us at 1-800-621-3362 to speak with a FEMA representative."

Of course for coastal residence one of the first things to do if a hurricane might be headed your way is fill up the cars and trucks with gas and make sure you have plenty of cash on hand. Western NC doesn't get a lot of hurricanes do they?
FEMA is begging for more money for an actual american disaster because they spent it all on resettling Harris’s illegal immigrant surge

The bill died on its own, Trump just added his voice to the dissent.
“As the leader of our party, there is zero chance I will support this horrible open borders betrayal of America,” Trump told his supporters on Saturday. “I’ll fight it all the way. A lot of the senators are trying to say, respectfully, they’re blaming it on me. I say, that’s okay. Please blame it on me. Please.”

Top Democrats opposed the bill, Shumer, Sanders.
Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer voted no in a move that would allow him to make a procedural maneuver in the future to bring it back up.

Booker noted in his statement that he supported the original bill because it also provided “critical foreign and humanitarian aid,” a provision that doesn’t exist in the current bill because Congress moved separately to pass a foreign aid package without border provisions.

“As the leader of our party, there is zero chance I will support this horrible open borders betrayal of America,” Trump told his supporters on Saturday. “I’ll fight it all the way. A lot of the senators are trying to say, respectfully, they’re blaming it on me. I say, that’s okay. Please blame it on me. Please.”

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer voted no in a move that would allow him to make a procedural maneuver in the future to bring it back up.

Booker noted in his statement that he supported the original bill because it also provided “critical foreign and humanitarian aid,” a provision that doesn’t exist in the current bill because Congress moved separately to pass a foreign aid package without border provisions.

A vote for trump is a vote to close harris and xiden’s open border!

A vote for FEMA money to go to Americans and not illegal alien resettlements

Guys guys guys
Listen to faun the fucking retarded fag .it's very very very important to attack Americans and call them liars for ... you know.............reporting what they are hearing on the ground from victims and rescuers.

Trust the gortons fisherman
Please face wall

Well she is wrong about one thing ...it's fat assed white women, fags ,and loser ******* that are running the bureaucracies.

It warms my heart that normies are waking and are getting pissed

Last edited:

Forum List

Back