Trump caught lying about hurricane relief

That's not true. Sadly, you just can't stop lying.

They have money now. They don't have enough money for this hurricane AND another one, should another one hit.

And the answer to the question you're too scared to answer is Hurricane Helene victims would have been royally fucked had FEMA not gotten that $20 billion last week.

Biden wanted that.

Trump did not

No wonder you wouldn't answer that question. :lmao:

Trump didn't want the 20 billion last week? what? I am sure you might be right, he wanted the billions Xiden and Harris spent on resettling their surge migrants back.

what am I lying about? Again, they are out of money, they just ran through 20 billion, and they need more to make it through the year.

Oh? Show FEMA can use non-disaster funds for disasters...
what? what a weird post, i have no idea what you are talking about....FEMA, which stands for Federal EMERGENCY Management Agency, funding is all for disasters.

I agree, it shouldn't be for disasters created by failed policy....like the southern border disaster Harris created with her surge policy

what? what a weird post, i have no idea what you are talking about....FEMA, which stands for Federal EMERGENCY Management Agency, funding is all for disasters.

I agree, it shouldn't be for disasters created by failed policy....like the southern border disaster Harris created with her surge policy

LOLOL

That you don't know what I'm talking about explains your ignorance. Thanks, that was easy.

Not all emergencies are "disasters."

Individual undocumented migrants don't qualify for FEMA disaster assistance.

Next lie.
huh? Feds say there’s no money left to respond to hurricanes — after FEMA spent $1.4B on migrants

Feds say there’s no money left to respond to hurricanes — after FEMA spent $1.4B on migrants​

Critics pointed out that the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) allocated $640.9 million this year in FEMA-administered funds to aid state and local governments coping with the influx of asylum seekers

Over two years, more than $1.4 billion has been committed from FEMA-administered programs to support non-federal entities that are taking care of migrants.

DHS allocated $780 million for the migrant crisis last year initially through the FEMA Emergency Food and Shelter Program, which funds relief not associated with natural disasters, and then through the new FEMA Shelter and Services Program, which was authorized in late 2022 by Congress to respond to the migrant crisis.

LOLOL

That you don't know what I'm talking about explains your ignorance. Thanks, that was easy.

Not all emergencies are "disasters."
of course i know what you are talking about....you are trying to deflect and spin, and lie and cover.

It's what you do.

who said they didn't speak? Got a quote? What I do know is that Trump said the Govs were having a hard time getting a response from teh Federal Govt, and I know the Gov of GA said that he couldn't get a hold of the President for awhile....I think he finally did though.
This is the statement from your blob.

The former president and Republican nominee claimed upon landing in Valdosta that President Joe Biden was “sleeping” and not responding to Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp, who he said was “calling the president and hasn’t been able to get him.”.

It is a lie

Yup, because he knew they raided the FEMA funds to give a billion dollars to illegals.
Nope. Undocumented immigrants do not qualify for FEMA disaster aid and none of the disaster fund was diverted to any other program like aid to legal immigrant. Congress has allocated funds for that. Try again.

"illegal border surge folks get billions"

Next.
maybe I shouldn't of put that "s" - FEMA tapped out for hurricane recovery as GOP points to migrant spending

The Shelter and Services Program (SSP) provides funding to non-federal agencies to spend on humanitarian services for non-U.S. citizens. For the 2024 fiscal year, which ended on Monday, $640 million was made available.

The FEMA website says this funding is intended to "support CBP (U.S. Customs and Border Protection) in the safe, orderly and humane release of noncitizen migrants from short-term holding facilities." The money can be spent on a range of services, including food, shelter, transportation, acute medical care, clothing and translation services.

The budget for the past year was a significant increase from the 2023 fiscal year, when $363 million was allocated. Together, more than $1 billion has been spent on non-citizen services over the past two years.

This is the statement from your blob.

The former president and Republican nominee claimed upon landing in Valdosta that President Joe Biden was “sleeping” and not responding to Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp, who he said was “calling the president and hasn’t been able to get him.”.

It is a lie
Do we know he wasn't sleeping when he missed all those calls?

Nope. Undocumented immigrants do not qualify for FEMA disaster aid and none of the disaster fund was diverted to any other program like aid to legal immigrant. Congress has allocated funds for that. Try again.
Dude. It's on their fucking website.

maybe I shouldn't of put that "s" - FEMA tapped out for hurricane recovery as GOP points to migrant spending

The Shelter and Services Program (SSP) provides funding to non-federal agencies to spend on humanitarian services for non-U.S. citizens. For the 2024 fiscal year, which ended on Monday, $640 million was made available.

The FEMA website says this funding is intended to "support CBP (U.S. Customs and Border Protection) in the safe, orderly and humane release of noncitizen migrants from short-term holding facilities." The money can be spent on a range of services, including food, shelter, transportation, acute medical care, clothing and translation services.

The budget for the past year was a significant increase from the 2023 fiscal year, when $363 million was allocated. Together, more than $1 billion has been spent on non-citizen services over the past two years.
Those funds were provided by Congress and were not taken from the FEMA disaster fund like the current Neo-GOP lie stipulates.

Forum List

Back