Trump caught lying about hurricane relief

Your blob says the men didn’t speak. The men say they did.

They would be among the first to know.
who said they didn't speak? Got a quote? What I do know is that Trump said the Govs were having a hard time getting a response from teh Federal Govt, and I know the Gov of GA said that he couldn't get a hold of the President for awhile....I think he finally did though.

Correct, they don't have funds IF another hurricane hits. They have the funds for now for Hurricane Helene relief.
Again, so they have run out of money....hahhaha geez man....what part of this don't you get?

Guys guys guys
Listen to faun the fucking retarded fag .it's very very very important to attack Americans and call them liars for ... you know.............reporting what they are hearing on the ground from victims and rescuers.

Trust the gortons fisherman
Please face wall

Well she is wrong about one thing ...it's fat assed white women, fags ,and loser ******* that are running the bureaucracies.

It warms my heart that normies are waking and are getting pissed

I call people who are lying, "liars." I couldn't give a single fuck that's a problem for ya.

You said they ran out of money. That you're abandoning that bullshit claim of yiurs is proof you were lying.
I said they are running out of money. Which they are, and have gone back again asking for more money....why are they running out? Because of over a billion of their budget was spent on Harris's surge migrants

I said they are running out of money. Which they are, and have gone back again asking for more money....why are they running out? Because of over a billion of their budget was spent on Harris's surge migrants

You just can't stop lying. Earlier, you said they are out of money. Now you say they are not out of money.

And not a dime of FEMA disaster relief funding, which is used for disasters like Hurricane Helene, went to those migrants. You're lying about that too.

You just can't stop lying. Earlier, you said they are out of money. Now you say they are not out of money.

And not a dime of FEMA disaster relief funding, which is used for disasters like Hurricane Helene, went to those migrants. You're lying about that too.
If they had money, they wouldn't be asking for more.

What a silly post, yes, over a billion was spent on Harris's surge migrants, a billion that could of been used for the hurricane.

What a silly post, yes, over a billion was spent on Harris's surge migrants, a billion that could of been used for the hurricane.

That's not true. Sadly, you just can't stop lying.

They have money now. They don't have enough money for this hurricane AND another one, should another one hit.

And the answer to the question you're too scared to answer is Hurricane Helene victims would have been royally fucked had FEMA not gotten that $20 billion last week.

Biden wanted that.

Trump did not

No wonder you wouldn't answer that question. :lmao:

Oh? Show FEMA can use non-disaster funds for disasters...

That's not true. Sadly, you just can't stop lying.

They have money now. They don't have enough money for this hurricane AND another one, should another one hit.

And the answer to the question you're too scared to answer is Hurricane Helene victims would have been royally fucked had FEMA not gotten that $20 billion last week.

Biden wanted that.

Trump did not

No wonder you wouldn't answer that question. :lmao:
It’s obvious you are in a basement

Forum List

Back